Chewy Chips Ahoy Reeses  uploaded by Kelsie T.Chewy Chips Ahoy Reeses  uploaded by Kelsie T.Chewy Chips Ahoy Reeses  uploaded by alexis r.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip with Reese's Cookies: Nabisco Chips with Reese's Cookies, 9.5 oz, crammed with real chocolate chips and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would highly recommended these cookies in the original form with the peanut butter cups... Amazing, best cookie I've ever had " in 36 reviews
  • "These were very soft cookies and not overly peanut buttery but I still felt like they needed something else to make them stand out." in 5 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole package in one sitting with some milk!" in 5 reviews
  • "Reese's is my favorite chocolate and Chips Ahoy Chewy are my favorite cookies, when I walked into the supermarket I could not leave it on the shelf." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm sure they are amazing; you can never go wrong with Chips Ahoy!" in 3 reviews
Makinzie J.
These are some of my favorite indulgences, they most certainly are not a low calorie snack but they sure are good! I love chocolate and peanut butter flavors together. I think if I was left alone with this box I could eat the whole thing. If you love Reece’s cups you will absolutely love these! (I do recommend a cup of milk to go along with these to wash it down haha)
Katy H.
Council Grove, KS
Who doesn't love a chocolate chip cookie paired with a Reese's cup?! Each time I pass by them in the cookie isle at my local grocery store I stop and turn around to get them. So delicious, I could eat them all day. I love the added Reese's to an already favorite chocolate chip. Highly recommend, your kiddo's will love them too.
Kim D.
dover
These are my guilty pleasure!!! You can say I'm obsessed! Love them! They taste great and are responsibly priced. They can be hard to find as they seem to fly off the shelves and when you are really craving them and can't find them it's upsetting so I tend to stock up which ofcourse feeds my guilty pleasure!!! A definite must try!!!
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Best chocolate chip cookie brand every. They come in the hard form and the chewy form. Although I like them both I particularly like this chewy one better. I like to heat it up just a little and have it with a glass of milk. Great tasting flavor and it is reasonably priced. You can find this product at your local grocery store.
These are the best cookies in the world to me. they have a lot of sugar and chocolate though, some people don't like a a lot of sweets because it may hurt their teeth. But these cookies are so good, especially if you're binge watching a show on netflix and you have a sweet tooth, these are the go to for me.
Lizzie U.
I love these. Reese's and chips a hoy did a really good job when they came up with this. They taste sooooo good. A little dry but whatever that's what milk is for. Definitely would buy again they are just s little pricey. If you like chocolate and peanut buttter and chocolate chip cookies these cookies are for you.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
With braces many find it difficult to eat crunchy food that might damage the metals in your mouth. As a lover of all chocolate these treats are the perfect snack for those 2 years of braces. Chewy and smooth to eat they almost melt as soon as I put them in my mouth to eat. BUY THEM
Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Unas galletas con explocion de chocolates y textura en tu boca. Las consumi una ves pero saben deliciosas. Las consigues mayormente en walmart oh supermercados. No son muy saludables porque son altas en azucar pero si son ricas. Si quieres variedad de sabor te las recomiendo.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Chase R.
Somerset
These are actually my favorite store bought cookies. I’ve been known on multiple occasions to eat a whole a package in one sitting. This past summer I actually bought three packs to take within me to a weeklong summer camp and I ate all three packs in four days.
Gissell C.
Where do you find these?!?!??
brionna g.
Which one do you prefer, Chewy Chips Ahoy Reese's or Original Chips Ahoy?
Stacie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I purchase these?
tiara c.
Do you guys like the regular ones or this flavor?
Ranfis P.
Union, NJ
Are they soft or hard chips Ahoy?