Chewbeads Astor Necklace - Cherry Red

by Chewbeads

Chewbeads Astor Necklace - Cherry Red

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chewbeads Astor Necklace - Cherry Red!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
I love wearing accessories everyday so when I had my 2nd girl I saw these & the designs were so cute & stylish that they matched my outfits-SO...WIN, WIN! Now I had my stylish "jewelry" that wouldn't break, matches my outfits but MOST importantly they were safe for our daughter to chew & pull on! This is such a great idea! Highly recommend you trying these when the time comes!
Gunlock, KY
I was really impressed how much this helped my granddaughter while teething. It is great to be able to just put around my neck for easy access. Great to take along when you are on the go and have a fuzzy little one. Thanks for making something that finally works. I highly recommend to all mothers out there!
Virginia Bch, VA
My nine month old loves to chew on anything and everything. Specifically he likes washcloths and I couldn't get him to give that up until I bought this necklace. I wear it everywhere with him.
keansburg
Would have given this product five stars except that these beads are smart and you definitely do you have to watch your child around them. These are a definite choking hazard and you want to absolutely make sure that your child is in view of yourself when they are using this necklace with that being said this is a great product and it does help with teething
Seneca, SC
I love this teething necklace ,the colors are very nice as well. We bought it at target for $12 and he loves to chew on it. I highly reccomend it to anyone that has a teething tike,I wouldn't choose any other alternatives,I am not dissatisfied with this product at all.
Columbus, GA
My daughter loves when I wear this! Especially when we are “out and about”. She has a tendency to throw any and everything so this is great, she can’t just take it off (me) and throw it. I would totally recommend to anyone that has a “toy thrower” on their hands!
Edmonds, WA
Well made, you don't have to worry about little pieces coming off on this teething necklace from chewbeads. Cute colors and the baby seems.to like it a lot
west monroe
Got these for my sister and her teething 100% breastfed baby! She like the fashion side and she loves the alternative for him when he’s fussy!!
Albuquerque, NM
These kinds of necklaces have been a staple in the pediatric therapy world for years and years. Glad they are catching on for the plebes too
Raleigh, NC
Best purchase ever! I honestly love this necklace! My baby is able to chew any time he is uncomfortable. And it looks cute too wear everyday!

Looking for your answer?