Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Chewable Calci-Yum Strwby 90 Chew by Maxi Health Kosher Vitamins (1 Each)

Chewable Calci-Yum Strwby 90 Chew by Maxi Health Kosher Vitamins (1 Each)

BY MAXI HEALTH KOSHER VITAMINS

Product Description

Calci-Yum, Strawberry by Maxi-Health Research Inc. 90 Chewable Capsules Calcium with Magnesium and Vitamin D - Chewable Calcium with Magnesium Great Taste Zero Grams Trans Fat Energy Packed Snack Fortified with Vitamins Minerals - Tiger's Milk is a nutrition bar made by Schiff Nutrition Group, Inc. Joe Weider introduced Tiger's Milk in the 1960s. The nutrition bar brand is known as America's Original Nutrition Bar. These great tasting, nutritious bars are perfect candy bar alternative-with an optimum balance of fat, quality protein and carbohydrates for energy. - Loaded with 16 vitamins and minerals and 9-10 grams of protein (in the King size varieties), Tiger's Milk bars can satisfy any snack attack in a healthy way. Suggested use of Tiger's Milk: Have one when you are hungry. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Servings per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 140 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 5 gr 8% Sat. Fat 2 gr 9% Trans Fat 0 gr * Cholesterol 0 Milligrams 0% Sodium 80 Milligrams 3% Potassium 115 Milligrams 3% Total Carb. 19 gr 6% Fiber less than 1 gr 4% Sugars 13 gr * Protein 5 gr * Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 10% Iron 20% Thiamin 35% Riboflavin 40% Niacin 20% Vitamin B6 30% Vitamin B12 30% Biotin 6% Pantothenic Acid 15% Phosphorus 20% Magnesium 30% Copper 20% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: High fructose corn syrup, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, salt), corn syrup, carob coating [brown sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey powder, carob powder, soy lecithin (as emulsifier), soy protein isolate, nonfat dry milk, peanut flour, brown sugar, rice flour, contains less than 2% of calcium caseinate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, dextrose, natural flavors, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), ferrous fumarate, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin B12 (cyanoco see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Chewable Calci-Yum Strwby 90 Chew by Maxi Health Kosher Vitamins (1 Each)
Chewable Calci-Yum Strwby 90 Chew by Maxi Health Kosher Vitamins (1 Each)
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Buy on Walmart*
REVIEWS
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Chewable Calci-Yum Strwby 90 Chew by Maxi Health Kosher Vitamins (1 Each)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!