BY CHEW-LOTTA

Canine Carry Outs® Chew-Lotta® Long Lasting Chewbone Dog Snack.
For small/medium dogs.
2 bones. see more...

• "They are really good for a couple hours of quiet!" in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I purchase these in the small/medium even for my large breed dog. Its a good size bone, and the large breed one I believe is just too big to a treat. Even for an 70-80 lb dog it still takes him about 45 minutes for him to eat, and he loves them. They are really good for a couple hours of quiet!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
My dog enjoys these bones when I get them for her. They don't last too long for her, maybe 30 seconds longer than a regular bone, but she always is excited to get them (so it seems anyway!)
Brittany L.
Lilburn, GA
I have a hard time finding a chew bone that lasts more than five minutes. I own a terrier mix and they LOVE to chew. I bought a pack of these and gave him one. It took a whole week before he finished it. I am very pleased with this product.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I've bought this product many times for my dogs and I love its a two pack. They love the flavor and with coupons, it comes to a pretty good price for great quality treats.
Bridget V.
Muskegon, MI
My Dogs love these! And they aren't very messy while they're chewing on them.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
My dogs love these. I just wish they would last a little longer than 5 mins.
Hannah c.
I am giving a 2 star because while my dog seemed to enjoy chomping on this for a while I had to wash everything he had it near, toys his two beds, and him. everything it touched got a gross film on it and when it dried made it all hard. my dogs fur on his face and paws was all stuck and dried together. will not give him these again because of that unfortunately.
Alexis B.
Arnprior, ON
Great for small dogs or puppies. However, big dogs will go through these in under five minutes guaranteed. N
Nikki S.
These are good snacks to keep your dog busy, they last a little longer than other
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Pet Lover Expert
Gave one to my pup today and he loves it!! keep him busy for hours . will buy more