Add a Photo

By PEANUT CHEWS
#37 in Nut Candy
Chew-ets® Original Dark Peanut Chews®.
Snack pack.
Bite-size chewy pieces loaded with peanuts!
Photos (2)
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Favorite chocolate candy ever. They are small in size but huge in flavor. I love them and I must have some once in a while ti cheat on the diet.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL

Omg, these peanut chews are delicious, they are a perfect combination.
They are perfect to bring in the purse and snack wherever you want.
Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX

Yummy snack and convenient to carry around if you are in need of a quick sugar high. I like them and so does my husband
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
Brooklyn, NY

Love peanut chews! I get cravings all the rime and they bring back childhood memories! Delicious!
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY

These are by far the perfect sweet,salty,bitter craving combination ever. The bitterness of the dark chocolate balances out the sweetness. My absolute craving cure.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA

I didn't really care for this type of candy, but I do I like peanuts, but my family loves this kind from when they were younger
Kristina L.
Kristina L.

An oldie but a goodie! Peanut Chews are delicious, they are the perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. They are really great frozen as well.
Mei-Ling M.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY

What can one say about peanut chews?
Well the smell amazing. Just the smell alone makes your mouth water.
Once you take that first bite, you automatically put the rest in your mouth. You can just eat 1, thats how good it is. Its chocolate and nuts all in 1 litter bar. Sucky part is when it gets cold it is hard as a rock but i dont mind because the taste is always the same.
The texture is perfect.
This treat is by far my fave as a Halloween treat and in between snack.
Emily P.
Emily P.

These are my favorite candies! Seriously put these in your freezer before you eat them and they are the perfect treat. For any chocolate, peanut, or caramel lover!
Monique  m.
Monique m.
Colorado Springs, CO

Although I love peanut chews I'm not a big fan of the dark chocolate. I personally am not a fan of any dark chocolate to be honest.