Chew-ets Peanut Chews Original Dark Snack Pack Bite-Size Chewy Pieces uploaded by Iris R.Chew-ets Peanut Chews Original Dark Snack Pack Bite-Size Chewy Pieces uploaded by Tracey L.

BY PEANUT CHEWS #34 in Nut Candy

Chew-ets® Original Dark Peanut Chews®.
Snack pack.
Bite-size chewy pieces loaded with peanuts! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Omg, these peanut chews are delicious, they are a perfect combination.
They are perfect to bring in the purse and snack wherever you want.
Kimberley J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love peanut chews! I get cravings all the rime and they bring back childhood memories! Delicious!
Emily P.
These are my favorite candies! Seriously put these in your freezer before you eat them and they are the perfect treat. For any chocolate, peanut, or caramel lover!
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
Ahh this is the candy that takes me way back to my childhood. such good memories. over the years the flavor and quality has stayed the same and it is just a really good candy. Def. one of my faves
Kristina L.
An oldie but a goodie! Peanut Chews are delicious, they are the perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. They are really great frozen as well.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
These are by far the perfect sweet,salty,bitter craving combination ever. The bitterness of the dark chocolate balances out the sweetness. My absolute craving cure.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Yummy snack and convenient to carry around if you are in need of a quick sugar high. I like them and so does my husband
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I didn't really care for this type of candy, but I do I like peanuts, but my family loves this kind from when they were younger
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Favorite chocolate candy ever. They are small in size but huge in flavor. I love them and I must have some once in a while ti cheat on the diet.
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Although I love peanut chews I'm not a big fan of the dark chocolate. I personally am not a fan of any dark chocolate to be honest.