• "My first car was a Monty Carlo 1985 special edition and I loved it, yes it was big as a boat for me at the time but very safe." in 8 reviews
  • "They have great features....but.... My fiance and I traded in our 2011 Honda Civic for his much anticipated 2014 Chevy Cruze last year Oct. 1st." in 7 reviews
  • "The car itself lasts a long time, gets amazing gas mileage, and has a huge variety of extra features from basic to everything you can add to a car, for not much more cost." in 5 reviews
  • "dad bought a brand new camaro, brand spankin new, and its had way to many problems for a new car, what is wrong america, make them like you used to!" in 5 reviews
Jocelyn N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently purchased a 2018 Chevy Malibu I must say I am in LOVE with this car the driving is smooth and all the features it comes with are amazing also mine is a 4 cylinder and so it saves me money on gas which is amazing if any one is looking for a good affordable car that saves you gas in my opinion this would be one for the books ūüėČ
Penny O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Chevy is the best. My husband use to work as a mechanic for them. They have great cars. That’s why they say built tough. They are one of the toughest cars on the road today. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Natasha S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first time buying a 2000 chevrolet cavalier and I love it. It's so nice to have a reliable car especially having a young baby. It runs really great. I would recommend this car to anyone.
Charolette G.
Chevrolet I'm big fan of the Chevy brand. Almost all the vehicles we've owned have been from Chevrolet. I like that they drive really well, and the fact that the car that I have now is a Chevy brand. I've had it for a few years and even though I've had a few issues of the years I can honestly say it's been the best car I've ever had.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I owned 5 Cavaliers and a Beretta. All great cars. Also easy to breakdown. They were also easy to fix. Luckily my husband and his family are geniuses on fixing chevy’s so we lucked out.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have stuck with the brand for years and so has my husband. I am on my third traverse! A new lease every three years so I always have a new trucks. Will stick with them.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
For as long as I can remember my family had always bought Chevrolet. They make a great truck with tons of power and small compact cars that are great on gas. The customer service is great for the most part.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I almost did not buy this little SUV because all of the reviews said the engine is loud and it doesn't have pep for passing. I test drove a jeep renegade and a Nissan Juke, I (for my taste) didn't care for the look of the Mazda. The jeep was boxy, more cabin noise and just seem to be missing some cozy. But it drove nice. The Nissan Juke drove nice and the interior had the refined look I was looking for. However, the more expensive gas and lack of compartments to hold bits and pieces turned me away. The Trax pepped right passed the right lane on the highway. It's fully loaded, it drives nice. There is still a bit of cabin noise and it is not a luxury vehicle, but it is right up there with the LTZ trim. I love my Trax! It is fun, sporty, and the fold down seats fold down flatter than it's competition. It's not just a city car. It's a fun toy, a nice ride, and great for someone who doesn't want to throw down 30-40k on a vehicle.
Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I absolutely love my car. I have not had a single problem with mine. Its fast and sporty. Fairly cheap, ans is amazing on gas. Its the only car ill take on vacation with me! I really trust this brand. Safe family car too!
octavia s.
spring, TX
I have a Chevrolet Aveo 2005 and I love my car but, every time I go to CHEVROLET they are always trying to make me purchase another car when something is wrong with my car. I purchase my car at CarMax in 2012 and My car only had one owner so I know the car will be in better shape then other cars that are cheap. I brought insurance for my car just last year around December My car run into trouble and, they was trying to charge me 1,000 to fix my car and I had ask them if my insurance was going to cover some of the pay and they said that i had to pay the $1,000 first then they will see and i told them I don't have 1,000 and ask them to send to CarMax because thats where I brought my car and, where I have all my info at and, when everything was over Car Max Charge me 250.00 and they got right on the job when They had receive my car without calling me asking that they have to wait for a part. I will never buy another car that is Chevrolet brand worst service ever. Customers come first.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
What do you think is better honda or chevy?
Analy G.
Chevy or Ford? The age old question.
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Chevy vehicle and what's your favorite thing about the Chevy company?
stacey B.
Fremont, CA
What kind of Chevy do you drive and how many miles are on it?