Chevrolet

by Chevrolet

#18 in Cars

I'm looking into purchasing a new Chevrolet Suburban. My kids are getting bigger and my Silverado 1500 is a little tight for them. How is it on gas mileage? Highway mileage? [product:chevrolet]
What is the most important thing to check while purchasing a vehicle? 🚗 1)Gas mileage 2)Size 3)Body 4)Color 5)Seat Material 6)Electronic Features 7)Safety
I have a Chevy Impala but it gives me nothing but problem after problem especially with electronic malfunctions!!! Any one else have the same issues with there Chevy??😭😭
Start your review of Chevrolet!
Product Highlights
My first car was a Monty Carlo 1985 special edition and I loved it, yes it was big as a boat for me at the time but very safe.in 8 reviews
They have great features....but.... My fiance and I traded in our 2011 Honda Civic for his much anticipated 2014 Chevy Cruze last year Oct. 1st.in 7 reviews
The car itself lasts a long time, gets amazing gas mileage, and has a huge variety of extra features from basic to everything you can add to a car, for not much more cost.in 5 reviews
dad bought a brand new camaro, brand spankin new, and its had way to many problems for a new car, what is wrong america, make them like you used to!in 5 reviews
a month agoMadison, NC
Chevrolet uploaded by Roxana G.
Me fascina mi troca nueva realmente es muy cómoda y fácil de manejar, tiene muy buenas funciones como que se puede prender desde tu casa solo con el llavero la recomiendo 100%
18 days agoZion, IL
Bought my Chevy uplander in 2016 and have nothing but problems with the electrical wiring that is driving me insane! when we fix one problem another appears. I will never buy another chevy product nor would I recommend the Uplander.
9 months ago
I just recently purchased a Chevy Spark. It is the cutest car ever! I am in love with it. It's so great on gas, it only takes $20 to fill up, and it's a smooth ride. It's a 5 speed, I read reviews about how light it is and difficult to reach freeway speeds. It is a small car so in heavy winds you have to drive a bit more careful, and freeway speeds? Not a problem. I love my little car, oh! And the gears are very short. But it's fine I guess.
5 months ago
Just leased a 2019 Chevy Equinox in Pacific Blue on New Years Eve after owning a GMC Envoy for 13 yrs. So far it has been 4 mons and I still love the brand new car smell as well as the smooth drive. It also as a turbo boost so it goes pretty quick when you need it to.
a year agoCuba, MO
The only Chevy I have ever owned is my current daily-driver. I have never dealt directly with Chevrolet customer service, but I love my car. It is a 2016 Chevy Cruze LT. It gets great gas mileage (35+) and has a slick design with the RS package. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for something reliable and efficient. It doesn't have as much get-up-and-go as most cars I have owned but once it is going it does go fast.
9 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
I loved my 2009 Chevy Malibu. Her name was MIA and she was such a good car! She rode so smooth, had great base & sound quality and was so good on gas. $30/35 to fill up from empty and that would last me two weeks give/take.
9 months ago
I think the cars are overall the best in my opinion. They’re great with mileage, my brothers truck has almost 300k and it’s still running great! We only get Chevrolet’s in my family. I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I love my car!
4 months ago
Most cars that I have owned have been from Chevrolet. The cars have been good quality and last me a long time. I do find that every now and then I’ll have some kind of issue with the engine, but it is usually a quick fix.
2 years agoEllsworth
I almost did not buy this little SUV because all of the reviews said the engine is loud and it doesn't have pep for passing. I test drove a jeep renegade and a Nissan Juke, I (for my taste) didn't care for the look of the Mazda. The jeep was boxy, more cabin noise and just seem to be missing some cozy. But it drove nice. The Nissan Juke drove nice and the interior had the refined look I was looking for. However, the more expensive gas and lack of compartments to hold bits and pieces turned me away. The Trax pepped right passed the right lane on the highway. It's fully loaded, it drives nice. There is still a bit of cabin noise and it is not a luxury vehicle, but it is right up there with the LTZ trim. I love my Trax! It is fun, sporty, and the fold down seats fold down flatter than it's competition. It's not just a city car. It's a fun toy, a nice ride, and great for someone who doesn't want to throw down 30-40k on a vehicle.
5 months agoChicago
Now, I work on cars and am chasing my bachelor degree. I may be a Ford girl but Chevy is still a good company! They are pretty easy vehicles to work on but I would still say Ford is built to perform.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
I'm looking into purchasing a new Chevrolet Suburban. My kids are getting bigger and my Silverado 1500 is a little tight for them. How is it on gas mileage? Highway mileage? Chevrolet