BY CHEUNG'S RATTAN IMPORTS

Material: Metal. Color: Galvanized Gray. 12 Slots. Attached Hanging hooks. 21.75 in. L x 4.75 in. W x 19.75 in. H (6.6 lbs) see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this, it is durable, doesn't rust and keeps our outdoor stuff organized. I keep seeds, my son's smaller outdoor toys, and all our small ourdoor tools. It keeps everything in it's place and looks wonderful. I am hoping to get another one soon.
Crystal G.
I use this for my kids room we have books and art stuff in there its well made n prefect to save space
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Good for organizing nick nacks you know things you want but don't really know where to put away.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
I use this for a little different purpose. Bird nesting boxes is a great use for this product.
Danielle K.
I bought this and I love it. It's in my kithen for keys, sunglasses and etc.
Lucia H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I live this thing so much, great for organizing things for sure. Definitely look into this, I totally recommend it.