Chestnuts, Whole, Roasted/Peeled uploaded by Shamiza D.

BY SEASONS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

At Season, we're committed to producing responsible, heart-healthy products including sustainably harvested superfood sardines, canned fish, and specialty vegetables. Our fish are all natural, wild caught, and in BPA-free cans. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love chestnuts, I have never used this brand before but I have used many different brands and what I found is that they are all the same. Usually cooked roasted shelled chestnuts in the package, no added Ingredients. I eat them as a snack and I also add them to my thanksgiving stuffing. I currently have two different brands at home. They are a great source of protein, fiber and vitamin c.