Chester's Puffcorn Cheese Puffed Corn Snacks, 5.5 oz uploaded by Denise L.

BY CHESTER'S

Julessa V.
Shawnee, OK
Chesters never lets me down. What can i say will always choose this brand over all the others. Affordable. You dont get a bag full of air. Flavorful. Yummy and addicting.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
This is my favorite chip snack. It's cheap and you can find it in most grocery stores. Not the healthiest snack but it's nice to keep around. It tends to stick to your teeth and gums.
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Needless to say, the chips and pop corn made by this brand are absolutely amazing. It never fails to meet my expectations and every major brand retail store sells it. Maybe not so much on the healthy side but always puts a smile on everyone's face.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
These are awesome and soo addictive! Soft popcorn with the texture of cheese poofs but a little softer. As soon as it mixes with your saliva it begins to basically melt away.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
These are alright but could be way better. The flavor isn't very authentic at all. I think it depends on when they make them too because I've had some bags that are better than others, and some that taste like I'm just chewing on air.
nikki m.
Oh man these are awesome! if you like cheese puffs in general, these are pretty close but with a cheddar popcorn flavor, with no kernel. Very flavorful, soft and perfect for kids and very affordable. love them!
Lisa P.
My husband and I favorite road trip snack! These are the perfect snack for traveling. They are full of flavor, puffy, always fresh and they are only $2.00 per bag. You can get them at almost any convenience store while traveling too! 5 STARS!!!
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
This is a great snack, although not too healthy. It's affordable and while I don't buy it all the time, I like having it around the house every once in a while.
Samantha t.
Florence
I have always loved this popcorn. I remember my dad always got it so we always had it in our house growing up. I love to put them in my mouth and let them melt.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
I love these!!! They are so soft they almost dissolve in your mouth. I try not to buy them to often though because I can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting.