Chester's Puffcorn Cheese Puffed Corn Snacks, 5.5 oz uploaded by Denise L.

BY CHESTER'S

Savannah V.
Adelanto , CA
Needless to say, the chips and pop corn made by this brand are absolutely amazing. It never fails to meet my expectations and every major brand retail store sells it. Maybe not so much on the healthy side but always puts a smile on everyone's face.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
This is my favorite chip snack. It's cheap and you can find it in most grocery stores. Not the healthiest snack but it's nice to keep around. It tends to stick to your teeth and gums.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
These are awesome and soo addictive! Soft popcorn with the texture of cheese poofs but a little softer. As soon as it mixes with your saliva it begins to basically melt away.
nikki m.
Oh man these are awesome! if you like cheese puffs in general, these are pretty close but with a cheddar popcorn flavor, with no kernel. Very flavorful, soft and perfect for kids and very affordable. love them!
Lisa P.
My husband and I favorite road trip snack! These are the perfect snack for traveling. They are full of flavor, puffy, always fresh and they are only $2.00 per bag. You can get them at almost any convenience store while traveling too! 5 STARS!!!
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
These things are the bomb!!!!! I can't get enough of them. they are so hard to find. so I buy many bags when I do find them so I can savor the flavor.
Lisa B.
They are cheap, tasty & have a light crunch. I like the cheese flavor and how they melt in your mouth.
Warning! They can be additive.
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL
Great snack. Cheese popcorn is always a good thing. It's a great thing for a movie night or date night. Delicious
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
These are good, the texture is good and everything though, but I wish they had more flavor to them.
Tiffany C.
Scipio, IN
I love these!!! They are so soft they almost dissolve in your mouth. I try not to buy them to often though because I can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting.