BY CHESTER'S

Chester's® Puffcorn Cheese Flavored.
Oven baked.
Unlike popcorn, no hulls or hard kernels.
Puffed corn snacks.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• How many different flavors of these are there? 4 Answers
  • Do you guys find yourself getting a stomach ache after eating these? 5 Answers
Brileigh S.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
They taste more like popcorn that Cheetos. Easy on your teeth because they have no hulls. I don't like giving popcorn to my small grandkids but I can give them these. The butter is good but they don't have Chester's on here in the butter flavor. They are hard to find in the grocery stores here. I get about a box a month. Once you start eating them you can't put the bag down.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
We can't seem to keep this in my house. Puffcorn puts a new spin on a snack - is it a popcorn? Is it a cheese puff? It's really both! However, it doesn't have the inconvenience of seeds. This is a light and airy snack. Unlike some competitors that sell puffcorn, this brand does not seem to go stale. It is perfect to pack for your lunch or to have at a party.
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Slightly different than the Puffs themselves. It is just like having a puff that is shaped like popcorn. Nothing very new or anything but these are still good to snack on if you ever want something slightly different as I said. Pick up a bag sometime and see what you think.
Melanie T.
I love these! The only problem with them is how addictive they are! It seems like I can not only have just 5... you need the whole bag! They are baked and not as bad for you as some of the other fried chips. I recommend these if you have not tried these!
Sophia  B.
Sophia B.
I love these. Cheese puffs are one of my favorite snacks! These would be terrific for a party or backyards bash. They also are on the cheaper side and not expensive. I can sit down and eat the whole bag!
Christy S.
Christy S.
Horse Cave, KY
My kids love these and for the price they are great.. makes a quick easy snack for them .. great for kicking back and watching TV with.. light and fluffy melts in your mouth goodness!
Amy Lee D.
Amy Lee D.
Wonderful choice for anyone that has medical conditions that prevent them from eating regular popcorn. No kernels to create any problems! Had gastric bypass and I can eat these!!
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
Love these they are delicious cheesy flavored snack for a low cheap price. Try them or not but I will guarantee you if you don't try them you are missing out
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Alexandria, VA
A healthier snack choice for my 3 year old. Light and fluffy and very tasteful. I love that they are baked and not no kernels like popcorn.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
One of my favorite snacks! These bad boys are so light and fluffy, and yet so cheesy! The price is right and they stay fresh for a while!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Do you guys find yourself getting a stomach ache after eating these?
Melanie T.
How many different flavors of these are there?