BY CHESTER'S

Chester's® Puffcorn Cheese Flavored.
Oven baked.
Unlike popcorn, no hulls or hard kernels.
Puffed corn snacks.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Do you guys find yourself getting a stomach ache after ea...6 Answers
  • How many different flavors of these are there? 4 Answers
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
I know this saying goes for the Lays Potato chips, but this product deserves it too... "No one can eat just one" These are SO addictive. Most definitely my new favorite snack. I bought 2 bags when I went grocery shopping for for the month yesterday, and my 5yr old Grandson was over to spend the day with me because it was my birthday, and he saw them and opened a bag right up. I couldn't believe it, he ate the entire bag. And that was after eating a big family dinner. I don't know how he could eat so much. He says to me "Grammy, their just SO good that I couldn't stop eating them". My daughter called me later and said he ate a big bowl of fruit right after he got home, (an hour after eating the bag of cheese pops). He must be in a growth spurt or something.
Deb M.
Greenville
I totally love this stuff!  It's really addicting.  I have to make myself put the bag down before I eat the whole thing...LOL...  Love how it melts in your mouth and has such a great cheese flavor.  I was lucky to get the very last bag left at the grocery store today.  A really yummy treat!
🌻Myia K.
I love cheetos and cheeto puffs. This is an affordable kind to buy. It's not healthy I can tell you that, but you can buy this at most grocery stores and gas stations. Nothing bad to say about these. Only good vibes. Don't sleep on these chips, if you haven't tried them, I would give them a chance.
Tamarah P.
Holy goodness! These taste better than actual popcorn! Don't have to worry about anything getting stuck in your teeth! These puffs literally melt in your mouth and taste super good it'll make you wanna eat the whole bag! I ate mine in 2 days lol!
Destinee M.
These are similar to the puffs but different. That’s what makes them so good and unique. I’m a repeat consumer and highly recommend. It’s only $2 for a huge bag. The taste is delicious and good whenever you want a cheesy snack.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
They taste more like popcorn that Cheetos. Easy on your teeth because they have no hulls. I don't like giving popcorn to my small grandkids but I can give them these. The butter is good but they don't have Chester's on here in the butter flavor. They are hard to find in the grocery stores here. I get about a box a month. Once you start eating them you can't put the bag down.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
If you're a fan of the puff cheetos then you're going to love these! At first I wasn't a fan of these because the had the texture of styrofoam; however, I guess that's all cheetos though. Anyway, I was blown away with the taste. Identical to a regular cheeto, but with 46 pieces coming in at 160 cals?! How can you not love these!
Destinie M.
Mc Crory, AR
Love this snack it's so easy on my teeth and don't have to worry about digging hulls out of my teeth because they are hull and kernel free. They are amazing! Just wish they would put out more flavors! All I've ever seen is cheese, butter and flamin hot.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
I am seriously addicted , if I get a bag I try not to eat it all in one sitting but I do! I even have my husband hooked! Tastes so good and once you have one you can't stop, they're too good! Great price which doesn't help with the addiction lol! But I've gotta have these!
Tiffany D.
Salisbury, NC
I LOVE these as a snack! They are so tasty and I love how they almost melt in your mouth. They are so cheesy and so fluffy! I buy these all of the time and love them as a quick snack! So much better than chips!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Do you guys find yourself getting a stomach ache after eating these?
Melanie T.
How many different flavors of these are there?