BY CHESTER'S

Chester's® Puffcorn Butter.
Artificially flavored.
Oven baked.
Unlike popcorn, no hulls or hard kernels.
Puffed corn snacks.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is great for little ones who love the flavor of popcorn but can't eat it because of the kernels. I love it for the same reason. You get all the great things about popcorn without the annoying kernels that stick in your teeth.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
This is one of my daughter's favorite snacks. Not only do I love the price, but I love the buttery flavor and the lightness of it. I also like that I don't have pop it myself and that I don't have to worry about wasted kernels.
Ty S.
Lawrenceville , VA
I have Diverticulitis and I can't eat regular pop corn because of the husk. This is husk free pop corn. I love these. The butter is my favorite and it's the hardest to find. I recommend this product to anyone who can't eat traditional pop corn.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
I love these lil puffs they are so good . my mom use to give the whole bag walk off and came back 10 mins later and the bag would be gone and these weren't any small avg bags
Lanie W.
This snack melts in your mouth! So good and have a lot of flavor! And no popcorn kernels to worry about! I buy these at Walmart.
Brooklyn D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These are so brilliant. I love just letting them dissolve in my mouth. The perfect amount of butter.. Its a win win
Taylor S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
These are so delicious they really melt in your mouth! They taste like movie theater popcorn but better! I love it!
Ashley R.
Vance, AL
My kids love this! My little guy can't chew popcorn so we substitute these and big brother will eat these also
Yea S.
Tempe
Love these super buttery all the perks of popcorn without anything in your teeth lol will be buying again
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect for kids! taste sorta like popcorn but lighter then a cheese curl.

Target