Chester's Popcorn Butter Flavored

by Chester's

Chester's® Popcorn Butter Flavored.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chester's Popcorn Butter Flavored!
Lorena, TX
Popcorn and but well how about popcorn and Cheetos!!! Well this taste like way to buttery popcorn just like movie theater but not crazy greasy. 1.50 will get you an anytime snack at just about anywhere and there is a lot in these bags not any air lol.
Brownsboro, TX
If you love popcorn but hate the way the kernels get stuck in your teeth, then this is a snack that you have got to try. The texture is very similar to the pre-popped popcorn in the bags, but the butter flavor is stronger. There is also a cheese flavor that is outstanding.
These are my favorite and i buy these alllllll the time i am a repeat consumer on this product and i am satisfied with it the ingredients include butter it is great taste good and i love it alot i would recommend this to anyone eho likes it like me.
Chester's popcorn in butter flavored is a quick snack for me when I want something buttery and crunchy. Can't beat the price so affordable. Can be found at most stores.
Charleston, SC
My children love the Chester's Butter flavored popcorn. I try to keep it on hand because it is a quick, easy, and satisfying snack. Great taste and price celebration to match!
Doral, FL
these flavor is sooooooooo deliciooous! tastyy! delicious! nice pack! and good price! i really like these product! excelent for any ocacion with family and friends
Corpus Christi, TX
Brush this stuff is so good it's so crunchy and tastes so fresh even though you know it's been in a vacuum sealed bag for like months probably but it's still really good and like two dollars I think and I buy all the time pretty much like everyday and that's why I'm so fat
Zachary, LA
Great flavor great price if your a popcorn lover you would love these even if you don't love the flavor of popcorn you will definitely like these
Mission, TX
I log Chester butter popcorn. I like how the popcorn is already made inside so you just open it and take a bite. It's buttery and crunchy
Shawnee, KS
These melt in your mouth so perfectly! They have a really good taste and for a dollar come on! Couldn't get a better deal on this.

Looking for your answer?