BY CHESTER'S

When Chester Cheetah puts his name on a snack, you can count on a bold and spicy flavor like you've never tasted. Chester's snacks are made with a special blend of flamin' hot seasoning to give each bite the perfect pop and zing. see more...

Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
My family and I love these. Have to hide them from my husband or else he'll eat the whole bag in 10 mins. I'm sure they're not healthy, but they're hot and tasty. We eat this about 1/2 X a week.
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you love hot cheetos, you'll love this! Popcorn plus hot cheetos!? Like come on! It's so good! I crave for these actually! And trust me you will too! It did meet my expectation and I will continue to buy
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like these due to its price and the softness of the product itself. It melts in your mouth. Perfect snack while watching movies or poolside. The price is also a steal because the bag is usually full.
Astrid G.
San Benito, TX
I love this popcorn almost as much as I love hot cheetos, which says a lot. It's got a pretty good flavor and it's easily one of my favorite snacks. It tends to get a little spicy after a while, but well worth it!
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a popular snack not only among the kids but adults too. Different alternative to popcorn and one of your favorite snacks HOT CHEETOS. Yummy light and fluffy popcorn with a kick of spice. Not as healthy as we would like them to be but we love these.
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
I love allof chesters snacks, but i love the popcorn. It tastes like funions and hot fries all mixed up into a puff corn, theyre very delicious, but their hot fries and hot cheetohs are way better.
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Love this popcorn!!! I love spicy foods and love the variety this brand has to offer, but this popcorn is my favorite! Nice a crunchy and not that stale bad taste some brands have.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Love the flavor. Great amount of heat. Not 5 stars because I know the seasoning has had a lot of clack for injuring the stomach lining. It's a nice snack every once and a while.
Gwyneth R.
Pharr, TX
These are really good spicy popcorn! Only reason for 4 stars is because sometimes they taste a little too bland. I don't always get the same flavor in each bag :(
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these they are my favorite. I recommend them to you if you haven't tried them. The puffs are big and i love how they just kinda melt on your mouth.