Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Popcorn uploaded by Maria S.Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Popcorn uploaded by Yarimar R.Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Popcorn uploaded by Yulissa C.

BY CHESTER'S #44 in Popcorn

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag.) These snacks are hot--Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® popcorn. If you dare.

Monet S.
Hot popcorn! 🤤😛 super good. You just don’t want regular popcorn like that anymore. Well I still do, but if I’m going to buy snack. I have to grab at least one bag of these. They are literally a flamin hot must have seriously.
Kayla M.
I'm in love with these. A big bag only for a dollar and some change. I'm so glad they made these. Their so spicy and tasty. I mixed this with white cheddar popcorn to bring a nice blend of spicy and savory. Definitely try these, it taste awesome by itself or together with another popcorn. 😍
Keyshia C.
New York
Chester's Popcorn is the best I've ever had! I love the hot taste! I always buy this popcorn from my local convenience store whenever I'm on my way to work and grab a water bottle to go with it! These are great! If you love hot hot hot snacks like I do, then this is for you.
Caitlin H.
a TOTAL guilty pleasure. If you're a fan of popcorn and a fan of hot cheetos, you need to try this. I get this stuff all the time while I'm on road trips since you can almost always find it in gas stations, and it's super inexpensive for a giant bag.g
Briz A.
I am not a big popcorn fan but these Flamin' Hot ones are so good and affordable! I've tried other spicy popcorn but they don't have the right amount of spiciness. I think they're just right not too spicy.
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
These hot pop corns are the best hot popcorns ive ate in my entire life. They aren't stingy on the popcorns in the bags. They are perfectly seasoned and so satisfying . I love them
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this popcorn. It's fluffy and I don't get the pieces stick in my teeth. It's spicy and full of flavor. Its a great combo if you want chips and popcorn as well.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Love popcorn and Cheetos flamin hot chips in general and when I came across this at a market I just had to try! Regular popcorn tastes bland to me as I prefer flavored ones and this was a perfect alternative! In our household we go through about 3-5 bags a week!!! Great taste for the price of about $1.50 a bag, it's a must try
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Popcorn+flaming hot=deliciousness. Taste very good and is reasonably priced and affordable. Access is just about anywhere. I got from convenience store, gas station, and grocery stores. If hot chips is of liking to you I recommend these hot chips they taste different but a good type. Soft and just flavorful.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
I can't ever get enough of these i love this hot popcorn they're real good spicy affordable you can find them in any stores i buy these in my regular super market gas station any where small bags or the large bags
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Did anybody actually love these?
Amanda Lynn J.
What store do you find these in? I've only found the cheese kind!
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
Are they good? Or just ehh they're ok?