Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries

by Chester's

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

How can I get these?
Are these as hot as hot Cheetos ?
Are these hotter than the hot fries?
Start your review of Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries!
Jadelyn W.
Spring, TX
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Jadelyn W.
I have literally no self control while eating these. It’s either all or none of it at all. These are so addicting and I love the spice level that it gives.
Elisse A.
El Paso
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Target
Words can’t explain how much I love hot fries, if you’re someone who likes to eat healthier then these chips aren’t for you because obviously chips are not healthy but I love eating junk food and I keep track of the junk food that I eat and I live a healthy lifestyle. these chips are just so good so if you like hot Cheetos you like these.
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This price is definitely a steal. My daughter is a fan of spicy foods. These hot fries are only $2.00 and they're very delicious
ashley P.
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by ashley P.
it wasn't my first time purshase also it's my favorite. I love spicy flavor. I bought that purshase from Lowe's home improvement store that where I working at. ingredients are made out of cheese, potatoes chip and color dyes. highly recommended and good quality.
Veronica G.
Park City, KS
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Veronica G.
There is nothing to improve here folks! We got us a daily winner, I can’t go a dang day without eating some of these. The heat these put off is fire! Chesters NEVER fails me! If you don’t got any, you need to go get cha some or get some more!
Joanna C.
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Joanna C.
these chips TASTE AMAZING I love them the big bag is only 2 dollars in every market it’s very affordable! The only thing I would improve is adding more chips but I do recommend these chips 10/10
Maria G.
Fort Worth
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Maria G.
Good snack ! Soft and not too spicy 🌶 Affordable Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries Really easy to find Perfect for a movie or just to chill
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite !!! I have been eating these for years and I don’t think there’s any other snack that could replace these for me. Spicy but yummy, they are just right!!
Robin S.
Las Cruces, NM
These Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries are amazing they have just the right amount of heat to them. Add some nacho cheese for an extra delight of flavor. No need to improve them they have a nice crunch to them as well. Very affordable and I would highly recommend giving them a try for your next snack break
Leslie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this Hot Fries They are the best So addicting once you start you can't stop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abigail H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
il y a 9 mois
Monet B. il y a 8 mois
They’re delicious. So so good!
Rayshawn N.