BY CHESTER'S #78 in Chips

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

• Do you guys like hot fries?8 Answers
  • Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Le...12 Answers
  • I have heard that these taste different than the bigger b...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love hot fries you can get them at the gas station at Walmart I don't think they're that healthy I mean it could mess up your stomach and make you just go to the bathroom alot if you're not hot food gets stomach problems but it's like $2 at the store and I think it's a very good value for how big it is to me because I mean it takes me awhile to finish it because I can't eat hot food stuff fast or else I'll have like stomach problems and stuff but other than that it's a really good chip as long as I don't like eat it back to back to back to back I've been good and I think I know there's a lot of people who eat this so I highly recommend you try it cuz it is very very good
Beatriz G.
I liveeeee fr these hot fries. I catch myself snacking on them on the go, in class, while watching netflix, etc. I tried these for the first time upstate and i am absolutely obsessed with them. They arent that spicy, but theyre spicy enough. I like that they dont have such a loud crunch lol, and the amount that comes in packaging is just enough. I prefer these over Takis, Cheetos, or any other hot chips. I can find these in Miami in every gas station around the city so i always have a good stack of them at home.
Anne N.
I absolutely loove these!! Red fingers are definitely A-ok for these chips because although they're not that spicy (my tolerance is a bit high), for $2, they're certainly addictive!! I can eat these in one sitting and would crave for more!!! I actually ate these while drinking Stella wine in bed after I took a morning psych final in college, it was so relaxing and delicious. They absolutely melt in your mouth. An addiction you can pay and work off in the gym. WORTH.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are strangely addictive and just the right amount of hot. If you are a fan of hot fries and/or flamin hot snacks in general this could be your snack. These bring the heat...not eye streaming, snot dripping heat yet still a bigger punch of heat than basic hot fries. These are worth the red fingers and the possible need of a cool sandwich, or salad, dessert or drink! I would recommend these to people who enjoy crunchy puffed rice snacks with a bit of a kick but a great almost cheesy flavor. Very addictive 👍
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
A few months ago, I had a mini addiction to these. It was definitely worth it. I wouldn't describe them as being super crunchy but would compare it to the texture of the cheeto puffs but a bit crunchier since they are smaller. They're hot but just the right amount. I guarantee that you will not put down the bag until it's gone. I would definitely recommend these for a movie night or when you're chilling by yourself watching Netflix.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
These are one of my guilty pleasures. They are very spicey but if you can get passed all that, they actually have a nice flavor. I buy these all the time and dip them in chip dip. Weird, I know but try it! It’s really good.
Emily M.
utica
I love love love these. They’re super cheap and affordable and they’re easily found since many stores sell them and they taste amazing. Conveniently, there is a little poem on the back of the bag to tell you how much a serving size is and there is that same little poem on all of the Chester snacks. These are my go to if I’m at a convenient store and i am looking for something spicy but not super spicy
Angela B.
Marquette
These are way better than flamin’ hot Cheetos in my opinion. They have a hotter flavor so that’s probably why I like them more because I enjoy the hotness. If you don’t like hot things I’d stay away from these because they can definitely get your nose running. They aren’t as hard as flamin’ hot Cheetos either, they have more of a melt in your mouth texture which I kind of like.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
I don’t care what anyone’s says but this is my FAVORITE chip. They taste amazing with a blue gatorade to get rid of the hotness .The Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries are my one and only. I think I have had an unhealthy amount of them. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes food. If Chester would like to send me a life supply of hot fries, That would be very appreciated.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I think every child at my school eat chester fries. They are soooooo good. They might be hot to some but chester fries are the best. I think they taste delicious I dont think its too hot. They are not healthy but they are good. I recommend this product to everyone.
Connie M.
Waterford, CA
Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Lets get a thumb up if so?
Y ..
I always saw these are they really good
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Do you guys like hot fries?
Markela H.
Is it just me or is anyone else ADDICTED to these?! 😍😍
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What's the difference between these and the flaming hot cheetos