BY CHESTER'S

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

• Do you guys like hot fries?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Le...13 Answers
  • Hot Fries or Hot Cheetos ? Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries ...8 Answers
Amiris R.
They taste amazing ‼️ these are my favorite chips and they aren’t too spicy for me .i have been eating them for a while so they get less and less hot . The only Bad thing is that the bag is NEVER filled all the way up but that’s ok , because almost every chip bag is never filled up
Julie F.
Mesa
These aren't just a snack, this is comfort food. They aren't that spicy in my opinion but then again I love spicy food. Super cheap and you can find these anywhere. I prefer these over hot cheetos. They are a little messy but super worth it.
hannah j.
Riverdale, GA
These are my go to chips. The bags come in different convenient sizes. There are some for $.50 and some for two dollars. They both have a different taste if you ask me. But nonetheless I love them both thank God for these chips.
Belinda A.
Houston
These are apart of my memories/adolescence haha!! I would eat these all the time and goes paired well with almost about anything haha especially with some nacho cheese! They are affordable and they give you a lot in the bag!
Marlene G.
lake balboa
Hot Cheetos just in a different shape. These seem to be a little spicer and have more of a potato taste I would say. They are affordable. Would recommend this product it’s a different yet similar taste to the hot Cheetos
Beatriz G.
I liveeeee fr these hot fries. I catch myself snacking on them on the go, in class, while watching netflix, etc. I tried these for the first time upstate and i am absolutely obsessed with them. They arent that spicy, but theyre spicy enough. I like that they dont have such a loud crunch lol, and the amount that comes in packaging is just enough. I prefer these over Takis, Cheetos, or any other hot chips. I can find these in Miami in every gas station around the city so i always have a good stack of them at home.
Summer E.
Pooler, GA
Will these ever go out of style? I remember as a kid eating them, my husband still loves them to this day. They are a bit too spicy for me now but you can’t go wrong with a bag of these bad boys
Karina R.
Miami
I don't even like Hot Cheetos because these re so damn good. I'm not sure why it is that I prefer these matchsticks compared to the cheese clusters or puffs. And at $2 a bag, I'm sold... I love putting these in my sandwiches and salads... don't judge.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
A few months ago, I had a mini addiction to these. It was definitely worth it. I wouldn't describe them as being super crunchy but would compare it to the texture of the cheeto puffs but a bit crunchier since they are smaller. They're hot but just the right amount. I guarantee that you will not put down the bag until it's gone. I would definitely recommend these for a movie night or when you're chilling by yourself watching Netflix.
Angela B.
Marquette
These are way better than flamin’ hot Cheetos in my opinion. They have a hotter flavor so that’s probably why I like them more because I enjoy the hotness. If you don’t like hot things I’d stay away from these because they can definitely get your nose running. They aren’t as hard as flamin’ hot Cheetos either, they have more of a melt in your mouth texture which I kind of like.
Connie M.
Waterford, CA
Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Lets get a thumb up if so?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Do you guys like hot fries?
yeimary e.
I always saw these are they really good
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What's the difference between these and the flaming hot cheetos

Target