BY CHESTER'S

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

• Do you guys like hot fries?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Le...13 Answers
  • Hot Fries or Hot Cheetos ? Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries ...8 Answers
Amiris R.
They taste amazing ‼️ these are my favorite chips and they aren’t too spicy for me .i have been eating them for a while so they get less and less hot . The only Bad thing is that the bag is NEVER filled all the way up but that’s ok , because almost every chip bag is never filled up
Marlene G.
lake balboa
Hot Cheetos just in a different shape. These seem to be a little spicer and have more of a potato taste I would say. They are affordable. Would recommend this product it’s a different yet similar taste to the hot Cheetos
Beatriz G.
I liveeeee fr these hot fries. I catch myself snacking on them on the go, in class, while watching netflix, etc. I tried these for the first time upstate and i am absolutely obsessed with them. They arent that spicy, but theyre spicy enough. I like that they dont have such a loud crunch lol, and the amount that comes in packaging is just enough. I prefer these over Takis, Cheetos, or any other hot chips. I can find these in Miami in every gas station around the city so i always have a good stack of them at home.
Karina R.
Hialeah
I don't even like Hot Cheetos because these re so damn good. I'm not sure why it is that I prefer these matchsticks compared to the cheese clusters or puffs. And at $2 a bag, I'm sold... I love putting these in my sandwiches and salads... don't judge.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
A few months ago, I had a mini addiction to these. It was definitely worth it. I wouldn't describe them as being super crunchy but would compare it to the texture of the cheeto puffs but a bit crunchier since they are smaller. They're hot but just the right amount. I guarantee that you will not put down the bag until it's gone. I would definitely recommend these for a movie night or when you're chilling by yourself watching Netflix.
Angela B.
Marquette
These are way better than flamin’ hot Cheetos in my opinion. They have a hotter flavor so that’s probably why I like them more because I enjoy the hotness. If you don’t like hot things I’d stay away from these because they can definitely get your nose running. They aren’t as hard as flamin’ hot Cheetos either, they have more of a melt in your mouth texture which I kind of like.
Raphaella T.
Houston
These are my FAVORITE chips! They just melt in your mouth. I always love having these at parties because everyone eats them up! Perfect spicy and savory treat
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
There is so much I could say about Chester‘s flaming hot fries. I love them my kids love them. They are not all necessarily healthy. But I’ve been eating them since I was a little child. We left a parent with lime. Sometimes with Tapatio. We just need it by themselves. You can pretty much find this anywhere at a grocery store and gas station etc.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are strangely addictive and just the right amount of hot. If you are a fan of hot fries and/or flamin hot snacks in general this could be your snack. These bring the heat...not eye streaming, snot dripping heat yet still a bigger punch of heat than basic hot fries. These are worth the red fingers and the possible need of a cool sandwich, or salad, dessert or drink! I would recommend these to people who enjoy crunchy puffed rice snacks with a bit of a kick but a great almost cheesy flavor. Very addictive 👍
Jullianne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my FAVORITE hot chips ever! I honestly prefer these over CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks because of the consistency and texture of the chips. Chester’s resembles more of string fries, which I really like. Their spiciness is not as bad as Hot Cheetos, but they’re so much more addicting.
Connie M.
Waterford, CA
Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Lets get a thumb up if so?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Do you guys like hot fries?
yeimary e.
I always saw these are they really good
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What's the difference between these and the flaming hot cheetos

Target