BY CHESTER'S

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

• Do you guys like hot fries?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Le...13 Answers
  • Hot Fries or Hot Cheetos ? Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries ...8 Answers
Izzy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay these wont even last me 30 minutes because i eat then all! Im a repeat cosumer because these are so good. They are really spicy but not too spicy. Really filling acutally i think these are better than chettos!!! 10/10 recommended for everyone!
Beatriz G.
I liveeeee fr these hot fries. I catch myself snacking on them on the go, in class, while watching netflix, etc. I tried these for the first time upstate and i am absolutely obsessed with them. They arent that spicy, but theyre spicy enough. I like that they dont have such a loud crunch lol, and the amount that comes in packaging is just enough. I prefer these over Takis, Cheetos, or any other hot chips. I can find these in Miami in every gas station around the city so i always have a good stack of them at home.
Lauren B.
Farmington Hills
The best the best flavor, a great treat every once and a while, not too spicy that it burns my stomach, but just right to give you a good kick in flavor. I buy these not that often due to the sodium levels
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
A few months ago, I had a mini addiction to these. It was definitely worth it. I wouldn't describe them as being super crunchy but would compare it to the texture of the cheeto puffs but a bit crunchier since they are smaller. They're hot but just the right amount. I guarantee that you will not put down the bag until it's gone. I would definitely recommend these for a movie night or when you're chilling by yourself watching Netflix.
Angela B.
Marquette
These are way better than flamin’ hot Cheetos in my opinion. They have a hotter flavor so that’s probably why I like them more because I enjoy the hotness. If you don’t like hot things I’d stay away from these because they can definitely get your nose running. They aren’t as hard as flamin’ hot Cheetos either, they have more of a melt in your mouth texture which I kind of like.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
There is so much I could say about Chester‘s flaming hot fries. I love them my kids love them. They are not all necessarily healthy. But I’ve been eating them since I was a little child. We left a parent with lime. Sometimes with Tapatio. We just need it by themselves. You can pretty much find this anywhere at a grocery store and gas station etc.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are strangely addictive and just the right amount of hot. If you are a fan of hot fries and/or flamin hot snacks in general this could be your snack. These bring the heat...not eye streaming, snot dripping heat yet still a bigger punch of heat than basic hot fries. These are worth the red fingers and the possible need of a cool sandwich, or salad, dessert or drink! I would recommend these to people who enjoy crunchy puffed rice snacks with a bit of a kick but a great almost cheesy flavor. Very addictive 👍
Jullianne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my FAVORITE hot chips ever! I honestly prefer these over CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks because of the consistency and texture of the chips. Chester’s resembles more of string fries, which I really like. Their spiciness is not as bad as Hot Cheetos, but they’re so much more addicting.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
These are one of my all time favorite chips of all tome. They are light and airy and just they perfect amount of spicy. If I’m not paying attention to how much I’m eating, I can finish the entire bag in one sitting. It’s dangerous! I highly recommend these if you like spicy!
Alysan🌸 D.
Iowa park
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are absolutely my favorite chip I am a sucker for a hot flavored things and this is just the perfect combination of potato chips and spicy in my opinion I think they’re better than hot cheeto‘s just because they’re not too crunchy they’re very light and airy
Connie M.
Waterford, CA
Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Lets get a thumb up if so?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Do you guys like hot fries?
yeimary e.
I always saw these are they really good
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What's the difference between these and the flaming hot cheetos

Target