BY CHESTER'S

Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag). These snacks are - Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Corn & Potato Snacks. If you dare.

• Do you guys like hot fries?9 Answers
  • Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Le...12 Answers
  • Hot Fries or Hot Cheetos ? Chester's® Flamin' Hot® Fries ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beatriz G.
I liveeeee fr these hot fries. I catch myself snacking on them on the go, in class, while watching netflix, etc. I tried these for the first time upstate and i am absolutely obsessed with them. They arent that spicy, but theyre spicy enough. I like that they dont have such a loud crunch lol, and the amount that comes in packaging is just enough. I prefer these over Takis, Cheetos, or any other hot chips. I can find these in Miami in every gas station around the city so i always have a good stack of them at home.
Anne N.
I absolutely loove these!! Red fingers are definitely A-ok for these chips because although they're not that spicy (my tolerance is a bit high), for $2, they're certainly addictive!! I can eat these in one sitting and would crave for more!!! I actually ate these while drinking Stella wine in bed after I took a morning psych final in college, it was so relaxing and delicious. They absolutely melt in your mouth. An addiction you can pay and work off in the gym. WORTH.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
A few months ago, I had a mini addiction to these. It was definitely worth it. I wouldn't describe them as being super crunchy but would compare it to the texture of the cheeto puffs but a bit crunchier since they are smaller. They're hot but just the right amount. I guarantee that you will not put down the bag until it's gone. I would definitely recommend these for a movie night or when you're chilling by yourself watching Netflix.
Angela B.
Marquette
These are way better than flamin’ hot Cheetos in my opinion. They have a hotter flavor so that’s probably why I like them more because I enjoy the hotness. If you don’t like hot things I’d stay away from these because they can definitely get your nose running. They aren’t as hard as flamin’ hot Cheetos either, they have more of a melt in your mouth texture which I kind of like.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
There is so much I could say about Chester‘s flaming hot fries. I love them my kids love them. They are not all necessarily healthy. But I’ve been eating them since I was a little child. We left a parent with lime. Sometimes with Tapatio. We just need it by themselves. You can pretty much find this anywhere at a grocery store and gas station etc.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are strangely addictive and just the right amount of hot. If you are a fan of hot fries and/or flamin hot snacks in general this could be your snack. These bring the heat...not eye streaming, snot dripping heat yet still a bigger punch of heat than basic hot fries. These are worth the red fingers and the possible need of a cool sandwich, or salad, dessert or drink! I would recommend these to people who enjoy crunchy puffed rice snacks with a bit of a kick but a great almost cheesy flavor. Very addictive 👍
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
My favorite hot chip out there! I love these to death even if they cause me a whole lot of heart burn at times, they are totally worth it! I like that they are not as heavy as Hot Cheetos are, they are light and crunchy with the same amount of spiciness. I some times even put nacho cheese on them.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
These are one of my all time favorite chips of all tome. They are light and airy and just they perfect amount of spicy. If I’m not paying attention to how much I’m eating, I can finish the entire bag in one sitting. It’s dangerous! I highly recommend these if you like spicy!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I love Frito-Lay Chester's Fries Flamin' Hot because they are so delicious. I love the crunch in each bite and the shape of the fries. I love the spicy flavor from the seasoning. It is not too hot and it doesn't burn my throat. This is one of my favorite snacks of all times. I have been eating this for years and every time I see a bag, I just have to buy it. This is a convenient snack that I eat with my lunch. It tastes really good with lunch meat and even better when I dip it in ranch dip. I highly recommend you get this product if you are looking to try a new snack. Frito-Lay Chester's Fries Flamin' Hot is tasty, spicy, crunchy and convenient and I cannot seem to get enough.
Toby G.
These had to be my go to bag of chips to take to school! There's so many chips in here which lasted me all day. Plus I didn't mind sharing since there was a lot. I don't eat to many anymore but only because I've slowed down on eating chips in general
Connie M.
Waterford, CA
Who else thinks these are better than the Hot Cheetos? Lets get a thumb up if so?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Do you guys like hot fries?
yeimary e.
I always saw these are they really good
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What's the difference between these and the flaming hot cheetos
Cesar S.