Chester's® Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks uploaded by Monica R.Chester's® Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks uploaded by Faith M.

BY CHESTER'S

When Chester Cheetah puts his name on a snack, you can count on a bold and cheesy flavor like you've never tasted. Chester's snacks are made with a special blend of real cheese seasoning to give each bite the perfect pop and zing. see more...

• How much real cheese is used in making these chips 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ryan r.
I LOVE HOT FRIES! They are so good. I love them so much more than I like Flamin Hot Cheetos. I've been eating this snack since I was a small child and as long as they keep producing this product it will always remain one of my favorite snack/chip products. The price is always consistent and has been the same for years. You can buy a small bag for a .99 cents and a big bag for $2. They small bag typically lasts me about 3-4 servings because they are hot chips and after a while my mouth can't handle the heat (even though I try to test it) so unless you have a really big heat tolerance you won't overeat.
Tianna S.
Rochester
This product was bittersweet for me it takes it like bacon but it was and very artificially Taste of bacon but it was still very delicious and very affordable it only cost a few dollars especially with Shoppers Club from Wegmans it was on sale so it made it easier for me to grab it and buy it without having to think of how much I'm spending I would definitely recommend this for other people because had a great taste and we're very affordable
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
I really didn’t like these, they didn’t taste at all like “bacon cheddar” they were very cheesy, and I love this brand in the hot fries. If you like cheesy, these are for you but there’s no bacon taste.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Taliyah M.
DET
Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks! Chester's bacon cheddar fries are by far better than any other brand of bacon cheddar fries. Every time they are at my local store I pick up as many bags as I can. I hope that Walmart continues to keep these chips in supply because I will always buy them!!!
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
I love these bacon cheddar fries. Lately I have sort of been obsessed haha! I get them every trip to the store. Good price and the taste is delicious. I also love chesters hot fries! Great tasting brand. I recommend these if you love bacon cheddar!
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
These are wierdly good, they taste like bacon at first and then they taste like cheese. I don't like them but I like them. These chips are so delicious and confuse my tastebuds at the same time. And I love the absurdity of these chips. And I like hot fires in general
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
These are SO good! I wish I could find them more places though! So far ai have found them at one gas station on a road trip, there is nowhere to buy them in my town! Please make them available everywhere!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I've never tried any chips that are like this before with this certain flavor but whenever my first time came omg I loved them! You can totally taste the bacon and they have a tasty taste to it 😍
Stephania G.
I actually just finished eating this bag of chips. I was kind of iffy about trying this new "Bacon Cheddar Fries" because I really don't like bacon, but I definitely love anything that has cheese! Always satisfies me.
Kristy L.
ASHBURN, GA
How much real cheese is used in making these chips