Chester's® Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks uploaded by Monica R.Chester's® Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks uploaded by Faith D.

BY CHESTER'S

When Chester Cheetah puts his name on a snack, you can count on a bold and cheesy flavor like you've never tasted. Chester's snacks are made with a special blend of real cheese seasoning to give each bite the perfect pop and zing. see more...

• How much real cheese is used in making these chips 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
These are my favorite!!I love these! Really good with the bacon cheddar flavor. I love grabbing a bag to snack on! Great chips. Kids love snacking on these!
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
este tipo de chester no lo he probado me encantaria probarlos y saber darle a saborear a mis niños, que al igual que yo nos encanta
Emily E.
One of my favorite snacks and the most addicting thing! Perfect combination of bacon and cheddar
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These are so delicious and super affordable! I love them. They really are as good as they sound.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
The bacon cheddar ones are okay! It's hard to only eat a few... I end up eating the whole bag.
ryan r.
I LOVE HOT FRIES! They are so good. I love them so much more than I like Flamin Hot Cheetos. I've been eating this snack since I was a small child and as long as they keep producing this product it will always remain one of my favorite snack/chip products. The price is always consistent and has been the same for years. You can buy a small bag for a .99 cents and a big bag for $2. They small bag typically lasts me about 3-4 servings because they are hot chips and after a while my mouth can't handle the heat (even though I try to test it) so unless you have a really big heat tolerance you won't overeat.
Tianna S.
Rochester
This product was bittersweet for me it takes it like bacon but it was and very artificially Taste of bacon but it was still very delicious and very affordable it only cost a few dollars especially with Shoppers Club from Wegmans it was on sale so it made it easier for me to grab it and buy it without having to think of how much I'm spending I would definitely recommend this for other people because had a great taste and we're very affordable
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Desiree H.
Hesperia , CA
I really didn’t like these, they didn’t taste at all like “bacon cheddar” they were very cheesy, and I love this brand in the hot fries. If you like cheesy, these are for you but there’s no bacon taste.
Taliyah M.
DET
Bacon Cheddar Fries Corn and Potato Snacks! Chester's bacon cheddar fries are by far better than any other brand of bacon cheddar fries. Every time they are at my local store I pick up as many bags as I can. I hope that Walmart continues to keep these chips in supply because I will always buy them!!!
Kristy L.
Ashburn, GA
How much real cheese is used in making these chips