BY CHESAPEAKE BAY CANDLES

Relax by the crackling fire and enjoy a simmering pumpkin latte topped with brown sugar, maple and creamy vanilla. The aroma of praline, pecans and pumpkin frosting fills the room as we watch the leaves slowly fall from trees throughout the crisp autu. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This is the best smelling candle! I️t made my entire house smell within about 30 minutes of lighting I️t. I found I️t at Target. I️t was affordable. I went back and bought 2 more. I would recommend to anyone wanting a fall type of candle .
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
This is what sets my fall mood! Fall is MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR! I love the cool fall breezes and the falling leaves and candles of all kind especially this one gets me in the fall mood. Anything pumpkin and vanilla!
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Love, love, love these little tins! For the price, they’re a wonderful deal that’ll leave your house smelling like pumpkin goodness for hours. Extremely effective, and I’d definitely recommend. (This is my favorite scent too, by the way!)
Teresa H.
Orlando, FL
Lasting great smell.. Had one in my living room and you can smell it thru out the house