Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesChesapeake Bay Candles
Hertitage Blood Orange Double Wick Tin Candle

Chesapeake Bay Candles Hertitage Blood Orange Double Wick Tin Candle

by Chesapeake Bay Candles

An energizing, citrus scent with natural elements of mandarin and blood orange reveal a sunny afternoon by the bay filled with infinite possibility. A vibrant blend of passion flower, melon and mango provide refreshing middle notes followed by a touch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chesapeake Bay Candles Hertitage Blood Orange Double Wick Tin Candle!
Cindy L.
Chesapeake Bay Candles Hertitage Blood Orange Double Wick Tin Candle uploaded by Cindy L.
I bought my candle at my local Ross store and omg I love it , it's scent is Jasmine bouquet and I love it not strong or over powering ,I usually buy Yankee candles but since this one was on sale I gave it a try and I love it , the whole house smells so beautiful omg my husband was amazed and even he liked the scent. I will be buying more!!!!

Looking for your answer?