BY CHERYL'S #5 in Specialty Food Stores

Cheryl's offers fresh-baked gourmet cookies, brownies, cakes, and desserts, famous buttercream frosting and a wide array of gift options.

Erica N.
Midvale
So after the Christmas fiasco of 2017, orders late, not getting on time or missing items, for MANY people, we got a gift card to use at Cheryls Cookies. So hey, my sister is having a birthday (not until March 11) PERFECT gift. WRONG!
So the order was placed January 9th, more than 2 months in advance. Scheduled Del March 8. I got the email notification and tracking number, tracked the item...wont be until March 10th. They had used Fedex Smartpost which is a knowingly SLOW service, goes from fedex to the post office then to your house (on average this take about 7 business days which is well stated within Fedex's terms and services of using this service) That started the first problem. They were leaving town March 9th. Cookies sitting on the porch in Florida wont make it to when they get back on the 12th. Of course, I called and got to talk to a rep. First rep was HORRIBLE, she basically had told me that it was just that way and that they could send the cookies to my sister when she got back from her vacation. Unacceptable, got a supervisor. Upon working with the supervisor for about 45 minutes on the phone we came to the conclusion the only way to get the cookies to my sister was to have them delivered to the hotel that they were staying at. I was supposed to be able to easily get back to her so she could complete my order. Knowing it wouldn't go out until Friday, she would take care of it so it got there on Saturday. Called back after getting the hotel information, not surprisingly I wasn't able to get back to the supervisor I had been speaking to. I got another rep. This rep was understanding and great! She was personable and completely understood the situation. Well she placed the order, as per the notes and instructions on my account. I was relieved. Unfortunately if I had only known that Sunday morning, the day of the birthday, I would be sadly disappointed. So now, we sit with 2 boxes of cookies, one in transit to the destination (wont arrive until Monday the 12th) which will be after my family leaves and the other sitting on a porch in Middleburg, FL...Not in the best of neighborhoods so I would be shocked to find that it was there when they get back (that is of course unless the eccentric neighbor sees them and saves them for when they get back- Thanks if you do Kevin). I've gotten $40 worth of cookie certificates that are as useless as a 4 day late cookie gift at this point, and disappointment to last for years from Cheryls. If i would have know this would be such an issue i could have just ordered from MRS FIELDS! or any of the other 90 cookie websites out there.
And dont even get me started on Christmas 2017! I thought oh what a great idea for a family party. My Mother In Law had passed away March 2017, this was her favorite cookie place. She had the cookie of the month (although she got hers from QVC) so there were always cookies on hand at the family parties etc. I ordered OCTOBER for cookies to arrive around Christmas for the Christmas party. Yep that didn't happen either. 2 months in advance doesn't seem to be enough for Cheryl's ordering system or orders to get there on time. The cookies got there Dec. 27th.....was supposed to be 'on or before' December 22nd. So needless to say we didn't get the cookies I had planned on. Thankfully Walmart was open the night of the family party...everyone was happy to have gotten some type of dessert  but this was supposed to be a special piece of OMA brought to the party.
DISAPPOINTMENTS ALL AROUND...You get a disappointment, you get a disappointment...They are handing these things out like free cars by Oprah!
- Now on a final note we will see if they can get my son's birthday right, yes i had ordered this at the same time as my January order. This one isn't until the 24th, delivery on the 19th of March. Although I had to cancel the original order and replace the order after this whole recent order experience. The rep, Kyle, was amazing! So we will see. I'm all about giving people the benefit of the doubt, he says it will be here before the birthday (and i have planned for a cushion to ensure that it is) took him 8 minutes to get the other order cancelled and place this one but we will see and I will update once this order comes or doesn't...probably wont be here on time we will see.

Although the cookies are good if you can get them in time to eat them (before the 3-4 day) ! Sugar cookies are the best.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I am a HUGE fan of Cheryl's cookies. These cookies have graced our home for the past 3 years and have been a huge hit. I am not a fan of sweet foods-but these cookies are not overly sweet and come in a variety of yummy flavors. I try to buy a box monthly (each month has a new cute theme!) and they are all usually devoured within the first week. I have never had a problem with late delivery or poor customer service over the past three years but then again they just get shipped to my home so there's not much to mess up on. I highly recommend these yummy cookies to everyone!
Jeff S.
I will never do business or order from this company again.  This is the second year I ordered from this company.  Last year, all my orders had the names and cards mixed up and nobody received the proper cards or messages.  This year, my orders were not delivered on time. I never received any email notifications or calls from them. I called customer service on three separate occasions and each time, had to wait on hold for over an hour, only to speak to someone that I could not understand. And was basically no help to me at all.  They did not have any helpful information about my order.  My order was placed on December 2nd, to be delivered on the 15th.  The orders did not arrive to my family members until the 23rd, 24th and the last one has still not arrived.  I would strongly advise anyone wishing to order from this company to reconsider.  Make your own cookies and send them yourself.  Much cheaper, and they will surely arrive when you want.  And more rewarding!!
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Recently purchased the Cherly's sugar cookie cutouts frosted for easter through QVC. I heard so many good thing about the Sugar cookies (on QVC) and decided to order some. I bought the 60 count of the sugar cookie cutouts for Easter and everybody loved them. They weren't too sweet and the frosting was overly sweet waither. They were nice and soft and even after putting them in the freezer and taking them out they were nice and soft. Loved the different cutouts (eggs, bunnies, carrots and chickens) and the different color frostings. Order them on auto-delivery (QVC deal) so I will be receiving them for again for the summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and I think Valentine's day (I think) but with different cutouts. Looking forward to receiving these again.
Kara D.
These are wonderful cookies that stay fresh for such a long time. They're individually wrapped which makes it easy to just eat one at a time and save some for later without having to worry about them getting stale. These are my go-to birthday/welcome/thank-you gifts, etc. They're perfect for every occasion and typically reasonably priced. They offer sales and great coupons as well. Many flavors as well as brownies and other goodies, too!

10/10 recommend!
Gifts O.
These cookies are AMAZING! If you have ever had one then you know what im talking about. Such great taste and each cookie is wrapped individual so it keeps everything fresh. This is great to get for everyone at work or for any holiday! I know I am going to be ordering from them in the future! You wont be sorry about this purchase
Michelle W.
Morgantown, WV
Get these cookies for my boyfriend when I am away at school. He loves them and they are always fresh when they reach him. great gift for when I just want to send him something affordable when I am missing him or know he could use something sweet. Easy and fast gift when not sure what to get someone.
Autumn F.
Every year I order Cheryl's for my grandchildren in California. They love receiving these treats. It's always fun to see what kind of Christmas cookies they will have.
Abbey B.
Loganville, GA
Ordered cookies from here once and haven't ordered again. They were very dry and crumbly and some were cracked when they arrived. I ordered it for a family and saw them at their house later and even tried one and wasn't a huge fan. It was a cute idea, just could've been better quality.
Tammy R.
Fairview
SO DELICIOUS. I received cookies, caramels, chooclates and pretzels. Great quality. Individually wrapped. The packaging was super nice. Loved all the litlle individual boxes. It was a surprise to open each one. I have gifted a few times to family members. They all enjoy receiving!
Shei R.
Where can I buy these?
Amanda G.
Has anyone signed up for the monthly subscription from Cheryl's Cookies? I was looking into the 12 months subscription but wasn’t sure if I was going to like getting the same cookie every month? I was more like for a monthly variety cookie subscription.
Asma M.
I love food so much I can not resist 😆 What do you advise me what should I try? Cheryl's Cookies