Cheryl's Cookies

Cheryl's offers fresh-baked gourmet cookies, brownies, cakes, and desserts, famous buttercream frosting and a wide array of gift options.

Are any egg free, have an allergy. thank you
I was wondering if these cookies are soft or crunchy. We prefer soft sugar cookies ove the crispy!
Is the only place to get these is online?
Start your review of Cheryl's Cookies!
Tracy  S.
Goshen, NY
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Tracy  S.
Cheryl’s cookies are very good, soft and fresh! My family really enjoys their cookies and the large selection of different varieties. Each cookie comes individually packaged which I really love! A perfect treat in school lunches! The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because shipping times are sometimes a bit long. I waited over 2 weeks to receive my order. As long as your not in a rush to receive them, I recommend trying them! Cheryl's Cookies
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Misty B.
Cheryl's Cookies I love these cookies! They are so delicious! The buttercream is heavenly! I order these and even put them in the freezer. I love to get their holiday themed ones and serve at holiday get togethers. Everyone always loves them. They are also great to send as gifts! I would definitely recommend giving Cheryls cookies a try.
Robin D.
Providence
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Robin D.
Cookies > 10+ Customer service > -10 😡😡 Their call center is oversees, difficult to communicate with them & forget about talking with a supervisor….there aren’t any!! An order I placed on 1/21/22 for my daughters birthday 1/26 won’t be delivered until a WEEK LATER, 2/2/22 despite an email confirmation stating it was to be delivered on 1/26?? I called & was told “sorry it’s out if stock”, I then called ~8x trying to get something delivered sooner w/ZERO help from anyone! I said I’d make a different selection that was in stock…they wouldn’t do anything, Just kept saying that it would be delivered on February 2… One week after her birthday?! 😡😡
Candice R.
Newton, NC
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Candice R.
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Candice R.
Cheryl's Cookies are amazingly delicious and can even be stored in your freezer for up to six months!! We wanted to try them out before ordering a large amount for my Daughter’s Birthday!! If you are interested in a great gift for yourself and others, Cheryl's Cookies are the BEST!!!
Margi D.
Madison
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Margi D.
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Margi D.
I will never order from this company . Customer service reps don’t read or speak English then say I had trouble communicating in email . See nasty email sent to me . Would give zero had to give 1 star to let others know .
Pammy S.
Vernon Hills, IL
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Pammy S.
It tastes so yummy with so much of crispyness. It has less sugar other than cookies. I got two flavors one is buttercream frosted and other one is rainbow unicorn. Love it
Katie  B.
Winton, CA
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Katie  B.
My friend Elaine has gotten me Cheryl's cookies twice now and I love them. The frosted sugar cookies are amazing. This mystery box I got had 36 cookies and only cost $19.99. The best part is you can freeze them and they will last. I'll will be ordering some soon to sent to Elaine for her Birthday.
Natasha  B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Cheryl's Cookies uploaded by Natasha  B.
These cookies are so soft and moist. My Favorite is the chocolate obsession cookies. It's taste like brownies. Absolutely Delicious and highly recommend it. Great gift idea for sure! I will definitely place my order soon.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
I have ordered from Cheryl's Cookies twice and both times were items sent to my daughter who lives in NC. She said that everything was soo good! The 2nd is coming to her for Easter, so just waiting for her to get it by April 2nd. Can't wait for her to get the surprise/yummy package!
Jeff S.
I will never do business or order from this company again.  This is the second year I ordered from this company.  Last year, all my orders had the names and cards mixed up and nobody received the proper cards or messages.  This year, my orders were not delivered on time. I never received any email notifications or calls from them. I called customer service on three separate occasions and each time, had to wait on hold for over an hour, only to speak to someone that I could not understand. And was basically no help to me at all.  They did not have any helpful information about my order.  My order was placed on December 2nd, to be delivered on the 15th.  The orders did not arrive to my family members until the 23rd, 24th and the last one has still not arrived.  I would strongly advise anyone wishing to order from this company to reconsider.  Make your own cookies and send them yourself.  Much cheaper, and they will surely arrive when you want.  And more rewarding!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda G.
Cheswick , PA
il y a 5 ans
Has anyone signed up for the monthly subscription from Cheryl's Cookies? I was looking into the 12 months subscription but wasn’t sure if I was going to like getting the same cookie every month? I was more like for a monthly variety cookie subscription.
Asma M.
il y a 5 ans
Natasha B. il y a 5 mois
I love the chocolate obsession cookies. So soft and delicious. It taste like soft delicious brownies.