BY CHERRYBROOK

The Honest Kitchen Kindly Dog Food is a grain-free, potato-free and fruit-free base mix where you choose your pup's favorite protein and simply add water. Since you select what meat is added, it's an excellent option for dogs that can't tolerate common protein sources or those who just like a little variety. The Honest Kitchen Kindly recipe is free of both white and sweet potatoes, and contains no grain or fruit. As a grain-free dog food foundation diet, meat must be added with every feeding. It's perfect for raw dog food feeders or those making a home prepared meal that are looking for an easier way to serve their own meat while ensuring their dog is getting all of its essential nutrients. 1 cup makes 1 lb of fresh food. see more...

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
My pug dog loves this product. I usually put it in her dry food just to add some extra veggies and super foods. My only concern is that it does have garlic in it and I heard garlic isn’t good for dogs but she has been on it for over a year and she looks and feels great for a 6 year old dog. This product does upset my bulldogs belly so I only give it to the pug. It is expensive so I only give her a table spoon but they always have coupons in the boxes so that helps.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for an easy way to add some veggies and vitamins into my dog's food. I tried this - not knowing what to think - and I think it's great. Though it's mostly powdery - there are small bits of veggies that you can see. It mixes fairly easy with a bit of water. I use this in combination with Fromm kibble and Stella and Chewy's dehydrated patties.