BY CHERRYBROOK

Kickstart your Kibble! Many dog owners have shared they like to mix their pet's dry food with other ingredients to: -Entice picky eaters at meal time -Add an extra boost of nutrition -Treat their dog with tasty variety little raw goes a long way! We believe dogs crave raw meat, much like they once ate in the wild. Our Meal Mixers are an easy way to add raw food nutrition into any diet. With one quick scoop, Meal Mixers are ready to mix & serve, and are: -Packed with 95% nutrient-rich meat, organs and bone -Made with grass-fed beef, cage-free poultry and wild-caught fish -Complemented by organic fruits & vegetables -Enhanced with added probiotics and antioxidants -Free of added hormones, antibiotics, grains and artificial preservatives see more...

Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I use these as a topper for my dog's dried kibble.  I crush it up and sprinkle it over her food and she loves it!  The ingredient list doesn't contain anything that makes me nervous, and this is a great way to add "raw" nutrition.  I prefer getting smaller bags as I do find that the kernels do dry out a bit--having a smaller means I can give her fresher kernels rather than stale ones.  They are awesome alone as a treat!
Alexa K.
My dog isn't a picky eater at all, but sometimes gets bored with his food and you can just tell he wants something different! Well, Pet Valu told me to try adding a little of this into his food and guess what? HE LOVES IT! These are perfect because they can be used as a treat, mixed into his food to make it a little different, or alone as a meal. If my dog is happy, then I'm happy. Definitely recommend this.
Taylor K.
Waldorf, MD
I have a pit bull mix and she doesn't eat a lot but this got her to start eating a lot more which is really good do her. She loves it we got it for a Christmas gift and it is wonderful and we will be buying it again for her.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My dog is the pickiest eater alive! No more! All we have to do is mix a few of these nuggets into our dog's food, crush them up, and she eats her food within a few minutes. I would recommend this to every cat/dog owner. Not only does she eat, but she's also less gassy, and lets face it, nobody likes dog farts!
Emily B.
Ashland, MA
My dog seems to like the taste but keeps choking and coughing because of how dusty the texture is. It kinda looks like sawdust pellets.