Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodFruitables
Cherrybrook Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz

Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz

by Fruitables

Fruitables CrnchyGrkYgrt Coc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz!
Erika H.
Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz uploaded by Erika H.
As you can see in the photo, my dog loved these. I grabbed the empty package to take a picture and she thought she was getting a snack. I broke these into two or three pieces and used them as training treats since my dog liked them so much.
Nellie S.
Fern Bch, FL
Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz uploaded by Nellie S.
I really enjoy these dog treats probably as much as my dogs do I love that they're healthy and have a great flavor for the dogs so they're not Bland and they're all natural. Keeps the pups coming back for more.
Breanna K.
Waterford, WI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves these! Hes always wanting more. They really smell like coconut i want to eat one myself!
Breanna K.
Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz uploaded by Breanna K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My pup loves these! Im a coconut lover myself so when i saw these i had to get them! Really good ingredients and the smell is amazing
Marisa M.
Smells just like a coconut cookie. My dog loves them and they are a great small size.
Amanda F.
Tampa
I love this brand of treats and so does my cockapoo! He is definitely treat driven so we have at least 5 bags on hand. I love the variety in this brand in sizes, flavors and textures. I think the crunchy ones are excellent for most dogs. Natural products always win in my book. I don't feel bad rewarding my dog! This flavor in particular really does smell like coconuts and yogurt and freshens the breath just a bit!
Janie T.
Rosharon, TX
Cherrybrook Fruitables Crunchy Greek Yogurt Coconut 7oz uploaded by Janie T.
I normally don’t like giving my fur babies hard dry cookie treats. I feel like they are two dry, and would you like to eat some dry a55 cookies? No didn’t think so. Neither do they I’ve tried many treats like these and they just don’t like them. But out af all the once we’ve tried they do enjoy this brand and flavor most of all.
Sarah K.
Isle-aux-Morts
Great treats! Super healthy and packed fully of natural, yummy ingredients! Highly recommend! It is great to take a break from meat flavoured treats! My pups love these! They are also great for training treats for medium-large pups because they are smaller in size! Love these🐶❤️ #treats #puppy #doggo
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
Our pugs love all the fruitables treats. They smell great and are made with simple ingredients. It’s no wonder that when they see the bag, the pugs run around like monkeys.

Looking for your answer?