BY SAVEX

Savex Lip Balm is not sticky and waxy. It doesn't "cake up" in the corners of your mouth. It tastes great, smells good, it stays on, and it really does work in healing dry, chapped lips, fever blisters and more. see more...

• Where can you find this product?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Would you recommend? And ...2 Answers
  • This looks so cool anyone else think so?2 Answers
Cherry Savex for Dry Chapped Lips
  • "Absolutely LOVE Savex! It’s the only chapstick I use! I love that it heals my sore & cracked lips, but also works as an every-single-day chapstick. I’ve been using it since I was a kid." in 8 reviews
  • "This product works really well; cleats up my chapped lips within a matter of hours! I usually slap done on in the morning when I wake up with chapped lips, and by that night they're already like 80% better. Great buy!" in 7 reviews
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I use this for my dry lips in the Winter. I'm constantly always putting something on my lips, because I hate having dry lips. This stuff really moisturizes them!
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
This is cheap and might seem like its ghetto.. but trust me it works and has a subtle cherry taste and works great! I like to sometimes mix a neutral eye shadow that has broken in with a toothpick (or something small like that) and it is a tinted balm!
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
Great product especially for the price super cheap but effective all in one, I love the scent smells so sweet and fruity I find this at Walmart and Walgreens all the time totally will buy again love having it in my purse
Donna H.
Corona
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
bella k.
Love this smells really good and works really good for dried lips aka chapped lips also makes a nice small gift perfect for Valentine's day
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Such a great product! Definitely helped my dry lips. Very easy to apply and work with. Great packaging.
Taciane H.
Brookline , MA
Nice flavor, it leaves the lips smooth. It heals my sores and heals my dry lips. I will buy more of it.
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
Not too great, I've definitely used other products that work better. The original Carmex is the best!
Brittany A.
I love this! My lips stay chapped an carmex didnt seem to work but this totally did the trick.
umemeu F.
Columbus, OH
Where can you find this product?
Melissa R.
coppell, TX
This looks so cool anyone else think so?
Lauren A.
I've never heard of this brand. Would you recommend? And does this product have a little color?