Cherry RC Cola

Cherry RC Cola: Crisp, clean taste distinguishes it from other colas A favorite of cola drinkers throughout America see more...

Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
None of my local stores carry this product. I have to have my parents send me some from southern Indiana. I love the smooth flavor and my family loves it as well. I have tonhde my special soda so they dont drink it all. Hahahaha price is great just wish they would sell it in frankfort indiana
Cynthia W.
This stuff is a strange addiction for me. I didn't use to like it all that much until a few years ago, it was cheap, cold and the only alternative to cherry coke since the store didn't have it. Nowadays when this is available, I actually choose it over cherry coke.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
As a huge coca cola fan this is a great alternative to it. The taste is great and the price is even better. I have always been a huge fan of this brand.
tabetha T.
Cherry RC Cola is cheap and it is great to give the kids. My grand kids love this it doesn't have an after taste like some cheap colas have.
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
This is one of my favorite cherry colas. I like this one better then the PepsiCo. So I drink all the time.
jacqueline m.