Cherry Lemon Sun Drop Soda

Cherry Lemon Sun Drop Soda: Low fat Low sodium see more...

• Does this taste like cherry 7up ? I live cherry7up ?1 Answers
  • I have never tried this flavor. What does it taste like?1 Answers
  • Never seen this brand in my area. Would love to try it. W...1 Answers
Jocelyn R.
I am not normally a soda drinker (I prefer water and occasionally juice) but I tried this at a BBQ this summer. Oh my! My taste buds were in love at first sip! Crisp, citrus, fruity taste.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
When I first tried this I was sure I wouldn't like it but was I wrong the flavor is soooo good and not a bad price
Theresa G.
Never seen this brand in my area. Would love to try it. What chain stores carries this?
Ashley H.
Does this taste like cherry 7up ? I live cherry7up ?
Josie D.
Thomasville, NC
I have never tried this flavor. What does it taste like?