CHERRY DRINK MIX, CHERRY

CHERRY DRINK MIX, CHERRY

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN*, ASPARTAME†, MALIC ACID, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BLUE 1.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHERRY DRINK MIX, CHERRY!
How would you rate this product?
janna V.
Gresham, OR
CHERRY DRINK MIX, CHERRY uploaded by janna V.
These say 0 sugar but I don't believe it. They are just too good. Seriously my husband won't drink my sugar-free drinks like they are poison or something but not these. He loves this stuff, kids, too. We will be getting more for sure!! Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Ashley J.
Lancaster, KY
These are the best flavor packets to put in water that there is... I have tried so many of these do to having diabetes and having to drink water... I can't always drink just plain water & these help so much... they dissolve really fast & there isn't any big chunks of the powder in the water... it has a really strong good flavor... I buy these all the time!!
Jennifer L.
Lees Summit, MO
CHERRY DRINK MIX, CHERRY uploaded by Jennifer L.
Not usually a big cherry flavor fan but this drink mix is really good. I do mix it in a 32 oz bottle of water instead of the 20 oz. There is still lots of flavor to my water! No calories or sugar make this a great flavor to drink.
Marissa C.
Mastic, NY
This product is great for me. It is cheap under $2 at Walmart. I love the taste. I bought seven boxes of it. It helps me drink more water throughout the day. It is the perfect size for my purse. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to increase their water intake.

Looking for your answer?