BY CHERRY BLOOMS

Cherry blooms 2-pc brush on fiber eyelash extensions kit is the 1 salon and spa recommended fiber eyelash extensions on the market. We are professional grade. All natural. Requires no glue. Doesn't clump. Easily goes on in 60 seconds. Nourishes your lashes, too. Plus, our cherry blooms mascara tube is a half size larger than other mascara tubes, so our product is long-lasting and averages up to 90 days of daily use. The black plant-based fibers in the fiber tube adhere instantly and don't flake when properly applied and sealed on. To remove at night, cherry blooms easily washes off with warm water, soap and a cotton ball. You don't need to use a make-up remover. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Roshanda C.
Bay Springs, MS
When I say this product does what it says, It Does What It Says! I have short lashes and look to false lashes as my go to length. Like every other girl we hate dealing with the glue, I was searching for a good brush on eyelash extension and came across Cherry Blooms and been using it every since!
Gissel A.
Concord, CA
I recently got this as a gift from my mom and I feel in love . It quickly replaced my cover girl mascara. I have fairly short lashed and this product really gives my lashes that extra length . The product also doesn't leave any clumps in my lashes which is a problem I would usually have . I love it so much and it has became an everyday product I use . I strongly recommend you guys get it !!! The packaging is also very cute !
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
So much fallout.. I really want to live these because they do what it says- makes lashes super super long, but my eyes can't handle it. So many little fibers got in my eyes or on my cheeks and was just kindof a pain. Maybe I need to give it some more practice, but so far, I'm not a huge fan.
Tayler B.
Goulds, AL
Love this set! This is the perfect mascara for when you're going out but don't have time to apply lashes or maybe don't have them on hand. I actually get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I use this. Everyone always asks me if I'm wearing lashes and it feels great saying no! It's easy to apply and also easy to remove. The only little down side to them is when you apply the fibers, sometimes they fall onto your cheeks. So I would recommend applying your foundation last or using a brush to gently wipe them away.
I've been using this for a few years now and I love it! I would 10/10 recommend.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
This a fantastic fibre mascara set! It really helps give your lashes a bold, dramatic look. No need for fake lashes with this fibre mascara. Well worth the cost and would purchase again. One suggestion is to have a Powder brush on hand because when applying sometimes the fibres fall on your cheeks.
Jill T.
I will never go without this amazing mascara again. Being in the beauty industry I am expected to perfected done makeup. My old mascara was not doing the trick and I actually found my eyelashes were beginning to thin out. I was introduced to Cherry Blooms and I love that my lashes look long and full day in and out. It does not slide off your lashes or flake, and last all day. It is also waterproof, tear proof, and snow proof, but easily washes off with water with damaging your natural lashes.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Easy to put on, but you have to follow the directions to a T. Wears good throughout the day. Easy to come off...just with warm water. I think it makes your lashes look devine!