BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Cinnamon Burst Cheerios®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
125mg sodium 5% DV.
9g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
Flavored with real cinnamon.
Good source of fiber.
Sweetened whole grain corn & oat cereal flavored with real cinnamon.

Kira Y.
On a day to day basis, I like to have plain cheerios, but when I feel like spicing up my meal, cheerios are one of my many favorite snacks. Cinnamon is so delicious- when i purchase another box, it's usually gone the same day. It's a perfect way for my morning breakfast (and lets face it, midnight snack) and I highly reccomed
Sylvia C.
Knoxville
Love this flavor of Cherrios!  Love to take them to work to snack on, they make a great low cal snack as long as you watch how many you eat.  I like the value also.  I recently bought them for the first time and will buy them again for sure! I would recommend this flavor to others!
Crayoff F.
JThese weren't the most miraculously tasting like their title Cheerios, but still yummy.  The taste is there, obvious enough but do not expect a sugary rush of cinnamon like with other cereals.  Still good, all Cheerios are, my kid loves them, and they help with cholesterol.
Jaysreview💋 W.
I'm not a big fan of cheerios they taste a little dry to me but I enjoyed the the  cinnamon  touch to it it gave it the flavor it needed it's not too expensive and you can find them in most stores so for those who enjoy cheerios and the taste of  cinnamon then this is the cereal for you
Ashley M.
East Lynn, WV
These are a big favorite in my family. Especially my daughter (and me)! They are really good and taste JUST like a cinnamon bun! I have always been a huge fan of cheerios as they are better for you then the chocolate sugar crap and they have a ton of delicious flavors!
Andrea P.
Raymond
I am completely obsessed with this cereal or any thing cinnamon flavored.  I love just adding milk to them bit they are also great crushed up and used to coat ice cream balls! Did I mention mixing them with the pumpkin flavored cheerios is great too!!!!
Katie E.
The cinnamon burst is a great twist on your typical cereal. Very reasonably priced at Kroger, and so yummy!! If you're a fan of cinnamon this is definitely the cereal for you. Not to mention it's HEALTHY!! Could not get any better than that!
Reagen B.
Emmett
Cheerios are the best! I love every single kind of cereal they have but this one is definitely my favorite! It gives you that cinnamon kick and is a way healthier alternative to other cinnamon cereals! Has a great taste and is affordable
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Cinnamon on Cherrios is sooo good! If you love cinnamon you need to try these, I mean how can you not take the chance to taste an awesome flavor especially when Cherrios are so good for the heart and every one of any age can eat them from 6 months up :)
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
These take cheerios to a whole new level. It has a hint of cinnamon with the sweetness of the regular cherries. It is a healthier alternative than most of the other sugary cereals on the market too which is always a good option to have.
Amy V.
Sylmar, CA
Is this really sweet? I like cinnamon but not in cereal because then the milk taste sugary.