BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Cinnamon Burst Cheerios®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
125mg sodium 5% DV.
9g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
Flavored with real cinnamon.
Good source of fiber.
Sweetened whole grain corn & oat cereal flavored with real cinnamon.

Jaysreview💋 W.
I'm not a big fan of cheerios they taste a little dry to me but I enjoyed the the  cinnamon  touch to it it gave it the flavor it needed it's not too expensive and you can find them in most stores so for those who enjoy cheerios and the taste of  cinnamon then this is the cereal for you
Elissa M.
no te preocupes que te hice un poco más y más importante de la escuela de mi vida me volveras a la que te quiero mucho y tu amor y tu también me siguen de cerca y yo te dije que no se te olvida algo que me dedicarias a dormir un poco más de la escuela y tu amor y tu también
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Cinnamon on Cherrios is sooo good! If you love cinnamon you need to try these, I mean how can you not take the chance to taste an awesome flavor especially when Cherrios are so good for the heart and every one of any age can eat them from 6 months up :)
Andrea P.
Raymond
I am completely obsessed with this cereal or any thing cinnamon flavored.  I love just adding milk to them bit they are also great crushed up and used to coat ice cream balls! Did I mention mixing them with the pumpkin flavored cheerios is great too!!!!
Catherin R.
These cheerios have such a mouthful of flavor. My son & I love these. I purchased this brand at Tony's Supermarket. We eat this cereal every otherday. They are at a good price, it's worth the price. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Reagen B.
Emmett
Cheerios are the best! I love every single kind of cereal they have but this one is definitely my favorite! It gives you that cinnamon kick and is a way healthier alternative to other cinnamon cereals! Has a great taste and is affordable
Carina B.
Saint Paul
Wow! I love this cereal, the cinnamon flavor is in perfect amount and taste amazing with milk. I bought this product first time few months ago in Walmart and now I can't live without it. I am planning to try the other ones from the same brand soon.
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
This is hands down tje best way to eat cheerios. Still a healthier choice to most cereals but the cinimmon side of it is a great breakfast choice. And now my kids actually. Heerios because they have taste.
Melissa s.
Modesto
Oh my goodness these are delicious.  I love regular and Honey Nut Cheerios so I was excited to see these.  I love cinnamon so I bought these.  I wish the box was bigger though.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Cheerios the plain Honey Cheerios but these ones just add a little something more a little more taste and it kind of favors to Cinnamon Toast Crunch to be honest
Amy V.
Sylmar, CA
Is this really sweet? I like cinnamon but not in cereal because then the milk taste sugary.