Cheristin For Cats

by Cheristin

Cheristin for Cats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheristin For Cats!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats don't go outside but we live in Florida so there are a lot of sand fleas that get in the house so we do have to treat them now and then. I used to get prescription brand but they became I guess immune to it and they'd often get sick after application so the vet recommended this. It works great and it's cheaper than many other brands. Give Cheristin For Cats a try.
Vida G.
Valdosta, GA
This is an affordable and effective flea/tick prevention for my cats. The only problem is now one baby has seizures so I can’t treat them with preventative measures since they groom each other! I would highly recommend this product though!
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff really works. Probably because you have to get it from your veterinarian. There's nothing I could improve about the product, honestly. It works well and keeps fleas and ticks away for a long time.
Acacia F.
Huntington Beach
Keeps the fleas off our cats, doesn’t always last as long for our 15lbs chunky cat but still works without any issues or side effects.
Jean U.
Gouldsboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far so good. My cats tend to get more fleas between July and September and I began using this in October, so, I will see how it goes this year. The cats definitely do not seem to be as bothered by the drops as they were by other other flea drops. The price is right and as long as it is effective during the worst three months I will definitely keep using it.
Patricia G.
Rome, GA
When we adopted Princess Tiger last year, he was 11 years old but had a massive flea problem. He had fur missing, tapeworms, anxiety... it was bad. Sentry topical seemed to make the issue worse. Finally started buying Cheristin directly from our Veterinarian and we've eliminated the entire flea and worm issue. (tapeworms in cats come from fleas apparently)
Savannah R.
The vet had me switch to this brand since my cat was frontline and it wasn’t working . She’s allergic to fleas and this one helps her so much . Also have my other cats on it also . I prefer it over frontline . It’s so much safer .
Little M.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cheristin For Cats uploaded by Little M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our cat had two wounds near each ear because of too much scratching. We're glad we found this Cheristin For Cats. In less than a week her wounds healed and she is not scratching as much as she did. We're so relieved. Just one application and our problem was solved. We'll definitely buy again.
Tabitha B.
Emeryville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched over to Cheristin from a Seresto on recommendation from my vets. My cat was plagued by persistent fleas that caused her to lick all the fur off her stomach. As soon as we switched flea med brands the problem immediately stopped and she grew all her hair back! Now my cat is happy and comfortable again with a belly covered in hair!
Dayna C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cheristin For Cats uploaded by Dayna C.
Cheristin For Cats uploaded by Dayna C.
Has an unbelievably strong smell! It also seems like a lot of liquid. It always ends up spreading throughout the fur and drys like I just put hair gel on my cats. I’ve also heard this causes hair loss on some cats. It comes with stickers for you to mark your calendar so you don’t forget a dose.

Looking for your answer?