BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1996, CHERISH is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of The fresh scent of green florals. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Smells lovely! I enjoyed this perfume and got several compliments on it! I bought it at Walmart and it was priced very fair for the quality of the product. Revlon never disappoints!
Raven C.
['Savannah ', ''], GA
I tried this one time in high school I want to say, or it was a gift I'm not sure. I remember having it and it did not last long because I used it everyday
amanda d.
Tolleson, AZ
Wasnt too happy with this product. Turned out to be stronger than i expected and i didnt like b it very much.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Never used does it smell good and if so do they have samples or where can i buy ive never see this before. Bb
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this product for my mom but I been using it the most lol , I love the smelll of it !
Gladys H.
houston texas
My mom has this product she definitely loves it been using for a while I recommend it
sirine B.
bizert
Very good and excellent, high quality and usefulVery good and excellent, high Very good and excellent, high quality and usefulquality and useful
omokhua o.
ikeja
I so much love this cologne,its nice and smells very good ,I will gladly recommend it to anyone and would gladly use it again