BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1996, CHERISH is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of The fresh scent of green florals. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Smells lovely! I enjoyed this perfume and got several compliments on it! I bought it at Walmart and it was priced very fair for the quality of the product. Revlon never disappoints!
Raven C.
Smyrna, GA
I tried this one time in high school I want to say, or it was a gift I'm not sure. I remember having it and it did not last long because I used it everyday
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Never used does it smell good and if so do they have samples or where can i buy ive never see this before. Bb
amanda d.
Avondale
Wasnt too happy with this product. Turned out to be stronger than i expected and i didnt like b it very much.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this product for my mom but I been using it the most lol , I love the smelll of it !
Gladys H.
houston texas
My mom has this product she definitely loves it been using for a while I recommend it
I can not spend a day without using it, I bought it for the whole family, wonderful, gentle, I take it anywhere, and I recommend it to friends, divine, and for any occasion, use, abuse and refuse imitations.
 Simply the best you can trust, approved by the whole family
sirine B.
bizert
Very good and excellent, high quality and usefulVery good and excellent, high Very good and excellent, high quality and usefulquality and useful
omokhua o.
ikeja
I so much love this cologne,its nice and smells very good ,I will gladly recommend it to anyone and would gladly use it again