cheribundi Tart Cherry Juice uploaded by Keshia D.

BY CHERIBUNDI

cheribundi® Tart Cherry Juice.
The Cherry People™.
With reconstituted apple juice.
50 cherries in every serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Keshia D.
This is really good and I like the fact that it has apple juice in it. I thought it was 100% cherries. It is tart but not that tart. I usually don't drink cherry juice or rarely eat cherries so for me to drink this is a 5 star. I do put it in the freezer to have some ice in it as I drink it. I do love to have it really cold.
Britney D.
cleona, PA
Just tried this today since it was new and on sale And it's amazing! It's not as tart as I was expecting it's perfect and delicious! I will be buying this frequently!
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
This tastes really good! I love the tartness of it. It is reconstituted with apple juice, even though I purchased it assuming it was 100% pure cherry juice. Some pros are that this product is non-GMO, gluten free, and contains no preservatives. It also claims to reduce inflammation, aid in muscle recovery, and improve one's sleep. I started drinking this two days ago and did feel like I was getting a better sleep quality. Overall, even though it doesn't wholly consist of cherries, I still recommend this juice!
Harbegue S.
Tunis
That's a great product, this is my favorite flavor and it's so tasty . recommend it if you want a great fresh tasting juice.
Kirauh W.