BY JCPENNEY

Keep your feet happy with our soft tufted bath rugs. They're available in a variety of complementary colors to suit your style. ultra-soft 1" pile microfiber polyester durable, tufted design resists matting nonskid latex backing Each rug sold separately. Polyester. Washable. Imported. Available in sizes 17x24", 21x34", or 27x45 see more...

Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
JCPenney has a great line of bath products to decorate your bathroom. I really like the decor that they choose it feels very magazine like
Nisha M.
75254
These rugs are so so so soft. Their so cute on restroom floors. I have them on all of my restroom floors. Their easy to wash off.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
This thing is soft as feathers and not bad priced have a lot of colors as well. Chenille Lines Bath Rug Collection
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
I love doing makeover on my bathroomI go to remodel my bathroom I shop there for my bathroom all the time JCPenney t
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
Kinda soft but at the same time kinda rough and hard. Takes some time to break into. Also it catches onto pieces of jewelry and other objects when they are dropped. I would most probably buy another brand’s rug.