Chemex Classic Glass 8-Cup Coffee Maker

by Chemex

Chemex CM-8A is the 8-cup model from the Classic Series. It exhibits the characteristic Chemex design which speaks simple function within an elegant body. The hourglass shape is designed to extract the best taste from your coffee aided by the use of glass which doesn t absorb nor release tastes and odors contributing no taste of its own. Filters are made of high quality filter paper. The Chemex classic coffee makers feature an attractive polished wood collar and leather tie. Capacity equals 40 ounces.

What type of paper filter is best to use with this Chemex classic glass 8-cup coffee maker? Chemex Classic Glass 8-Cup Coffee Maker
Start your review of Chemex Classic Glass 8-Cup Coffee Maker!
How would you rate this product?
1,469 reviews
Chemex Classic Glass 8-Cup Coffee Maker uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best way to make coffee. I was first introduced to this in Puerto Rico and have been a fan since. I will say that I don't use it often due to time constraints in the morning so it is more weekend use or to impress company.
Chemex Classic Glass 8-Cup Coffee Maker uploaded by Rebekah B.
Best coffee ever! This simple vase like pot makes the most amazing coffee. You will need to buy special coffee filters that are thicker than regular filters and you pour hot water over ground coffee. I love watching the coffee bloom. I love how hot the coffee is and the great coffee smell my kitchen has while it is making this liquid gold!
Augusta, GA
I love this pour over coffee maker! You haven’t had a great cup of black coffee until you’ve made it with a Chemex! You can taste all of the subtle flavors in your coffee when you use a pour over.
Owosso, MI
I love my pour over coffee. Chemex does a great job for a perfect pour over. Yes, it does take a little longer, but it's worth it!
Denver, CO
Yes I love my Chemex. I mostly use this on the weekends when I want to spend some extra time making a perfect brew. When I make my pour over coffee, the taste is so much smoother and pleasant to drink, but at the same time I get much more of a caffeine buzz. My favorite way to brew :)
Saint Louis, MO
We are BIG coffee drinkers in our house and this makes it extremely easy to have a great pour over coffee whenever we want it! We’re extra picky with water temp and a goose neck kettle but even without all the extras, the coffee tastes amazing. It also looks super cute so it’s functional and something you can leave out in the counter!
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Cost Plus World Market
This changed my whole coffee experience. It leveled it up! My coffee has been so flavorful. I was use to those coffee drip machines and I noticed that those machines aren’t close to the Chemex. I can enjoy coffee more with the Chemex.
Austin, TX
Perfect up of coffee every time. You will be forever converted from your drip coffee or keurig. The pour over method is quick and easy, too.
I used to have a standard drip coffee maker and switched the the Chemex. I can control my brew temperature and no burnt taste from the burner. Coffee is so smooth and even great as iced coffee. Even the most basic beans come out great.
Portland, OR
Truly the best method for home brewing. Tastier and smoother than a french press, easier than a V60 pour over, but more body and retained oils than an automatic coffee brewer. It doesn't hurt that the chemex looks and feels fancier than it actually is, so leaving it out on the counter adds to the decor!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neenah, WI
il y a un an
Rebekah B. il y a 5 mois
I would only use chemix brand paper. You can find their paper at target, Amazon, and bed bath and beyond