Chelsea Lately

by Chelsea Lately

Where can I find this? Chelsea is hilarious!
Is this available on xfinity, netflix or hulu?
Is she political in her humor? Or is it about pop culture stuff?
Start your review of Chelsea Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can.” in reviews
battle ground, WA
Could this woman seriously be more inappropriate?! I do not think so... and I love her for that! She is beautiful, smart and funny.... a triple threat!
Arab, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVED this show! Chelsea Handler is hilarious and kept me entertained every episode! I was sad to see it end but her Netflix show will be on soon!
Smyrna, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Seriously a funny show, Chelsea always delievers a good episode. She is quick and witty and I recomment this to anyone that's stays up a little later
Los Angeles , CA
I love Chelsea!!! I watched her show on E! Every night and she is hilarious! She always has good topics to talk about and great guest on the show!
I think Chelsea Lately is absolutely hilarious! Definitely not family friendly she can be inappropriate at times but that's what I love about her!
San Antonio , TX
Although she can be a bit too brash and problematic at times, she is an honest person. She speaks her mind and i respect that. Plus she is funny.
Laredo, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Miss this show! It was funny, real, raw, and straight up. I love her personality and her ability to cover topics with comedy unlike any other.
Indianapolis, IN
Chelsea Handler is hilarious, and I love her witty humor! The panel she usually has on just adds to it...love this show, and I LOVE Chuy!! :D
albuquerque , NM
I seriously am in love with Chelsea. I want to be her when I grow up. I think she is hilarious and so witty. Recommend to any and everyone!
I've loved her since Girls Bahaving Badly. I could rewatch Chelsea Lately interviews all day. I find her to be so inappropriately hilarious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...