Chelsea Lately

by Chelsea Lately

Where can I find this? Chelsea is hilarious!
Is this available on xfinity, netflix or hulu?
Is she political in her humor? Or is it about pop culture stuff?
Start your review of Chelsea Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can.” in reviews
West valley, UT
I seriously love her. I'm sad that her show is now gone. I did see her live once and it was amazing. She threw her drink at someone because they were sleeping.
One of the best comedy talk shows. She is so funny and pretty much everyone she has in the round table is even funnier. I hate that the show is ending already.
East Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,769 reviews
I really don't like her at All I watched a few shows at a friends house but I don't ever watch it otherwise I truthfully cant stand her she kind of annoys me
Bridgeville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A very favorite of mine! Love everything about Chelsea! She says what she wants and she means what she says - LOVE her and her show - its a do not miss for me!
My mom talks about how innapropiate she is but she can't help laughing from her. I'll hear her laughing from the other room and I'll join her. Hilarious stuf..
Really loved watching Chelsea Lately i really had quite a few laughs here and there and enjoyed watching her it really made me go to sleep with a happier mood
Norwalk , CA
Love this show will be missed but there's always repeats :) I love how she is so brutally honest funniest show ever if u like comedy you'll love this show
Wood dale , IL
I read all her books. She is hilarious. I had chance personally nee her at book signing. She is so sweet. Her show is awesome to. To bad they cancelled it.
Perris, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Chelsey Handler! Shes freaking funny! I went to go see this show live. I was bummed cause they only filmed half of it but still love watching it.
Lynden, WA
I love this woman. She's smart, sassy, hot, and hilarious. Her writers are fantastic, and of course there's Chuy. I watch this show every single night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...