Chelsea Lately

by Chelsea Lately

Where can I find this? Chelsea is hilarious!
Is this available on xfinity, netflix or hulu?
Is she political in her humor? Or is it about pop culture stuff?
Start your review of Chelsea Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can.” in reviews
Austin , TX
I love Chelsea's unapologetic sense of humor! She seriously make my day and I look forward to watching what will come out of her mouth next! She is amazing host and super intelligent and funny. She's a great author as well and I've read all of her books :)
Campbell, CA
I LOVE Chelsea Handler and even though I get up at the crack of dawn I'll stay up late late late just to watch her on Chelsea Lately. She's hilarious and refreshing! I've read all her books as well and they're fantastic. I'm sad she's leaving her show!
Elyria, OH
Chelsea is my favorite comedian. She is absolutely hilarious. She holds nothing back and is blunt and honest. She doesn't apologize for who she is and she shouldn't have to. I love watching her shows and reading her books. She cracks me up.
Concord, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE Chelsea Handler! Has passes to go see her in LA & missed out, was super bummed. I don't have cable TV at my house, but if I'm staying over someone's who does, I usually watch channel E and then Chelsea if she is on. Love her & her show!
Greenfield, IN
I used to love this show and watch every night but I quickly got over her sarcasm and cheap shots at republicans. I wish Chelsea Handler wouldn't try to make everything about politics and just produce a funny show, like it use to be.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is an okay show. Her interviews are usually interesting but her round table is really never that funny. It's okay if you want to watch the interviews. But watch it online or record it to fastforward through the mediocre parts.
Lakeland, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show could be really funny depending who was at the table with her. Lately, it hasn't been that great. It's a show to watch when nothing else is on. I'm not overly sad to see it go, but she does have a deal with Netflix now.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Chelsea Lately is hilarious. I find myself laughing at it even more than any other talk show. She always has some of my favorite actors, actresses, and singers on her show. It's worth watching if you want a good laugh!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I miss this show so much! You either love her or hate her. I love her! She’s not afraid to ask celebrities the questions you yourself want to ask. She doesn’t tip toe around topics or care about their image. She calls people out for their shit. Her Netflix shows are just not the same.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
She is hilarious, she asked questions that a lot of us wanted to know. She gave her honest opinion on all topics. Sometimes I think she took it a little far, but she brought a different type of funny to late night
Ask a question to the Influenster community...