Chelsea Lately

by Chelsea Lately

Where can I find this? Chelsea is hilarious!
Is this available on xfinity, netflix or hulu?
Is she political in her humor? Or is it about pop culture stuff?
Start your review of Chelsea Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can.” in reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
She's super funny and uses satire to her best advantage! I love her newer episodes!
Monterey, TN
I will miss this show so much I loved watching it every night she is so funny.
I will miss this show so much I loved watching it every night she is so funny.
Hammond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Funny comedian. Enjoy her show but I love her books. Easy to read and funny.
Funny comedian. Enjoy her show but I love her books. Easy to read and funny.
San Antonio, TX
I love Chelsea Lately! She's so funny and entertaining! Great sense of humor
I love Chelsea Lately! She's so funny and entertaining! Great sense of humor
Logan Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to love this show. I wish it was still on because it was hilarious.
I used to love this show. I wish it was still on because it was hilarious.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sure, there are plenty of things that Chelsea has said that can be problematic, but she cuts to the chase, and she suffers no fools. I especially love that she makes no excuses for why she doesn't want children - she just doesn't. It's refreshing to hear when women are constantly made to feel guilty about choosing not to paren't - although their lives are surely lacking something. Chelsea's perspective is refreshing and hilarious.
riverview, New Brunswick
Chelsea Handler is hands down the funniest woman ever to walk the earth! If I grow up to be half as funny as her I will be happy :) if you are easily offended then Chelsea's humor may notbe for you, but give it a ttry!!
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Sarasota FL.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to think she was funny but over the years I just feel like she says the same jokes over and over again but just phased slightly different
Hilarious!! She is so funny and you never know what might come out of her mouth. Her books are great and will keep you laughing as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...