Chelsea Lately

by Chelsea Lately

Where can I find this? Chelsea is hilarious!
Is this available on xfinity, netflix or hulu?
Is she political in her humor? Or is it about pop culture stuff?
Start your review of Chelsea Lately!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can.” in reviews
Conroe, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Chelsea Handler is my favorite late night talk show host. She has a twisted sense of humor that I happen to love. She doesn't take life so serious unlike everyone in hollywood that watches what they say worrying they're always going to offend somone. Her audience knows what to expect and that's what's so different about her because she has an audience knowing she's always talking offensively. Freaking hilarious while talking about the latest hollywood gossip!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved Chelsea Lately and really wish it was still on the air! It was raw and real and so hilarious. Chelsea never holds back what she's thinking or feeling and I love her for that. She's a wild one but it's so entertaining to watch and she always had the best guests on her show.
Reno, NV
I love Chelsea Handler. I've read all of her books and laugh out loud with them. Her TV show is just as funny. She is able to make jabs at current events and pop culture in a way that no one else can. She does not have a "filter" and can be sometimes crass. Her interviews and skits are always hilarious and original. This is pretty much the only show that I can tolerate on the E! Netweork.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
1,948 reviews
Chelsea Handler is a Jersey Girl just like me and she is just as funny as I am too! Her show Chelsea Lately is the BEST! I love watching a woman point of view and its so nice to see her holding her own in the late night "boys only club"
Mount Carmel, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Chelsea Handler! Bad news though, her show Chelsea Lately just ended a couple months back. I recommend watching her stand ups and especially recommend her books. I never laughed out loud so much reading a book in my life! I warn you though, her humor and "harshness" probably isn't for everyone. I sure do enjoy it though!
Kansas City
I laugh the entire show and I love how she doesn't filter anything! She's not afraid to poke fun at herself and I love how her round tables on her show gave other less known comedians the opportunity to showcase their humor as well
Lancaster, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Chelsea she is so full of positivity and very opinionated and open minded she likes to step outside the box and can keep any crowd laughing watching her show is never a waste of time I recommend for anyone to try to watch her show you’ll love it
Chelsea lately is hilarious!! I love Chelsea Handler. She says what the f she wants and doesn't care if you like it or not. Some say she is offensive. I say, she just says what we are all thinking anyways
Honestly, I wasn't a fan of Handlers until I finally gave this show a chance. I'm so glad that I did. I think she is hysterical and a strong woman in the industry. The show had quality guests and always made me laugh. I'm so sad that it's no longer on the air.
Yucaipa, CA
I was an on-and-off viewer of her show. It was definitely entertaining and funny. I have read her book "My Horizontal Life" and LOVED It. I was literally laughing through the whole thing. A very easy and light read that kept me entertained the whole way through!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...