BY CHELLA

The tantalizing taupe eyebrow color kit contains an elegant European mechanical precision eyebrow color pencil in tantalizing taupe, a latte highlighter pencil, essential eyebrow defining gel and dual size pencil sharpener along with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions which acts as a skilled companion in creating a most beautiful eyebrow. The chella tantalizing taupe has been designed to enhance a variety of eyebrows including blonde, grey, medium and dark eyebrows. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "so, got the eye eyebrow highliter in my march Ipsy glam bag. I have to admit that I would have never get this. Like why I need a special highliter for my eyebrow when I can do eyeshadow, right?... WRONG! This work magic in your eyelid to make your eyebrow look better. Is a creamy pencil that is very easy to apply, you can't go wrong, and it makes your look more brighten. Is beautiful!" in 6 reviews
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I have only tried the eyebrow cream which came in an ipsy bag.  It is bad! The built in brush is too thick and does not allow any precise application.  The brush bristles are much too flimsy.  While the color isnt too warm, i think it is pretty dark for a taupe and it wouldnt work on light brown hair at all.  And its really odd having to stick the brush way down into the narrow deep pot wayyy to the bottom to get product on the brush.  Its impossible to see if the brush is getting too much or too little proudct on it.
Bailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
the eyebrow cream is amazing. very easy and precise to use. doesn’t look too dark or heavy on your eyebrows. ima. first time user and would love to purchase again. i️ normally use benefit brow products but i️ think i️ found my new fav!
Zoe L.
I got the brow cream in boxycharm, and I wish I hadn’t. The packaging is cute and convenient, but does not facilitate ease of use at all. You basically just have to smoosh the brush down in there and hope you’re not scooping out the whole thing. The brush is wayyy too thick for use, unless you’re doing Hagrid’s brows with it, they’ll look crazy. I can’t think of any reason I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda M.
I’m not even sure how the gel would’ve worked because I tried to use it once but the brush was too thick and then the next time the product was dried up. When you dip the brush In you can only get product on the top because of the narrow tube and the angled brush. It was just difficult. Cool concept but the application just didn’t work for me.
Diana C.
Love this brow product!! Didn’t think it was gonna be as good as it is!! Applies perfectly on to my eyebrows and the color is great too! Stays on all day!! Definitely think this will be my new go to eyebrow products!!
Chelsea M.
My go to brow product for sure. I love everything about it. The small size tip allows for detail and precision and gives a very natural polished finish. The color is perfection and lasts all day long.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
The eyebrow cream is the only product I have used so far from this kit and its AMAZING! Such a natural look and dual ended with cream and a brush! Love love LOVE!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I received this item in one of my ipsy bags. I haven't ever been into doing my eyebrows because mine are naturally full and pretty well shaped and I didn't want to look fake. Anyway, since I received the product I figured I would give it a fair shot. I used it and I was actually surprised by how much I like it. I love that it isn't just a pencil so it can be as light or as thick as you want it.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Jean L.
OK, I can't speak for all the other products in this kit, but the brow liner in tantalizing taupe is absolutely perfect. It is extremely thin, thinner than any other I've ever tried aside from Anastasia Brow Wiz. It is creamy enough to go on nicely but not too creamy where it wipes off when you use the spoolie to blend in. I have medium to dark brown hair in the taupe is the perfect color. Plus it cost four bucks less than Anastasia. I also love Chella's brow highlighter and Ivory lace.