BY CHELLA

Hello lashy lady.  Here's a real eye opener for the girl who would love to have the curl but has had it up to here with the crimping, pinching, and breaking of traditional hinged lash curlers. Now you can warm your way up to lashes that really get noticed.  This sleek, safe and gentle heating wand delivers maximum curl where you want it without damaging your eyelashes. Beautiful. Instructions: 1. When the product is working, a green light should appear on the front. 2. If the light does not turn on, try turning the battery in the opposite direction as it could have just been placed backwards inside the curler. 3. It takes about 20 seconds for the heated eyelash curler to warm up as well. 4. This is a product to be used with mascara. It will not work without mascara and it will work better when the mascara is completely dry. 5. Hold the curler against the lid for about 8-10 seconds to activate the mascara and hold the curl after capturing the lash from underneath. see more...

• What is this and is this worth the buy?? I dont really li...1 Answers
  • I have read some Amazon reviews that say this eyelash cur...1 Answers
  • I assume this is battery operated? Did you purchase onli...2 Answers
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler
  • "I think that this chella heated eyelash curler is really amazing. You put this on after putting your mascara on and you lashes will look so much better and your eyes will look gorgeous. I think that everyone needs to try this and see if they like it. This is actually so affordable I mean it is for for $22.00." in 5 reviews
alejandra a.
Orlando, FL
They are not words to describe this but amazing!! The name of this amazing product is ❤️Heated eyelashes curler❤️ by @chellabeauty .
So it makes your eyelashes longer I still can’t believe it👏🏻👏🏻 you just have to turn it on and it works like magic! I put @chellabeauty Mascara as well then I repeat the process and that’s it! No false lashes, no weird tricks! #chellabeauty #eyelashes #eyelashescurler
No hay más palabras para describir esto que increíble! El nombre de este producto es ❤️Heated eyelashes curler❤️ por @chellabeauty.
Alarga las pestañas. Todavía no lo puedo creer. Solo tienes que encenderlo y funciona como magia! También uso @chellabeauty Mascara, luego repito el proceso y eso es todo! Sin pestañas falsas, sin trucos extraños! #chellabeauty #eyelashes #eyelashescurler
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have eyelashes that just will not curl with a regular curler.
This is the third heated curler I’ve tried out and it is amazing. It heats up quickly and the curl lasts throughout the day. I do need a touch up at the end of the day if I’m going out that night.
I can’t find heated eyelash curlers in my area anymore so I purchased this off Amazon.
Emma D.
I put this into my eyelash routine. It helps for when my mascara has a lot applied and looks eh. When I use this, it separates my lashes and curls them up. They look nicely done.
Martha M.
eated Eyelash Curler

Me gusto mucho como quedaron mis pestañas 😍😍😍
Es un verdadero enchilado de pestañas para la chica a la que le encantaría tener el rizo perfecto. y no nos gusta batallar con el rizador tradicional, pellizco y ruptura de rizadores de pestañas con bisagras tradicionales. Ahora puede calentar su camino hasta las pestañas que realmente se notan. Esta varilla de calentamiento elegante, segura y suave ofrece el máximo rizo donde lo desee sin dañar sus pestañas.
Kyra T.
When it comes to beauty, I will try anything and everything—from painting my eyebrows bright blue to dousing my lips in glitter. But there's one thing I've always shied away from: heated eyelash curlers. The thought of putting something hot so close to my eyes made me too nervous. That is until makeup artist Angela Levin gave me the hard sell a few weeks ago. I interviewed her for an upcoming story, and she said that her heated lash curler is one of her favorite tools.
"I start with my traditional metal curler to give the lashes a big curl. I do mascara, then I place the heated curler under the outer corners of the lashes and raise the lashes up slightly," Levin says. The heated curler doesn't have a clamp—you just push the wand up against the lashes for a moment or two. The heat warms up the mascara and allows you to put in even more of a bend, which is then locked in place when the mascara hardens again. And it turns out it's not scary at all—I don't think there's much danger that I'd burn myself.
Now, is this really something you need for everyday? Probably not. Until I decided to test-drive the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler, my lashes were doing just fine with my trusty old Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler and my favorite mascara formulas (there's...a lot. I test them constantly). That said, it takes all of a minute to heat up and 30 seconds to curl both eyes, and it really does lift my lashes, giving me a more wide-eyed look that stays all day. So if you're a lash freak like me and want to add another tool to your arsenal—or you just desperately need some help in the curl department—I recommend adding a little heat to your morning routine.
Alixx B.
I got this probably 2-3 years ago when it first came out and I love mine. I still use it. You want to make sure you always put your mascara on first or it doesn't curl. It needs the mascara to give it a good curl. I also didn't think it got too hot and I've never felt like it's burned me. I feel like the curl lasts all day too.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
I have really long eyelashes. If I don't curl them they touch my sunglasses which hurts. This helps to hold the curl all day. I use it daily. It's easy to use and doesn't get to hot. I recommend this to everyone!
frankie k.
Le Mars, IA
So easy to use! My eyes look more awake, larger and my lashes have long lasting curl. The key is to be sure to use this after you apply mascara
Pilar P.
Dallas, TX
Muy buen duo practico y genial deja mis pestañas separadas perfectas y listas para un maquillaje hermoso
Amanda F.
I assume this is battery operated? Did you purchase online or is available in stores? I would like to hold it before actually buying it.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I'm wondering about quality and weight of this product, are there better ones?
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Has anyone ever tried a heated lash curler? I am very curious as to how well it works because i don't like my regular lash curler and am looking for something new to try.
Chelsea W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Can you use this on your bottom lashes?
Edna L.
What is this and is this worth the buy?? I dont really like traditional eyelash curlers.

back