Chella Heated Eyelash Curler

by Chella

Hello lashy lady.  Here's a real eye opener for the girl who would love to have the curl but has had it up to here with the crimping, pinching, and breaking of traditional hinged lash curlers. Now you can warm your way up to lashes that really get noticed.  This sleek, safe and gentle heating wand delivers maximum curl where you want it without damaging your eyelashes. Beautiful. Instructions: 1. When the product is working, a green light should appear on the front. 2. If the light does not turn on, try turning the battery in the opposite direction as it could have just been placed backwards inside the curler. 3. It takes about 20 seconds for the heated eyelash curler to warm up as well. 4. This is a product to be used with mascara. It will not work without mascara and it will work better when the mascara is completely dry. 5. Hold the curler against the lid for about 8-10 seconds to activate the mascara and hold the curl after capturing the lash from underneath.

How is it on eyelashes that are already curly? Mine are too curly and I want to actually straighten them a little to make the look longer.
Doo you like?
Does it work With thin lashes ?
Start your review of Chella Heated Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
I think that this chella heated eyelash curler is really amazing. You put this on after putting your mascara on and you lashes will look so much better and your eyes will look gorgeous. I think that everyone needs to try this and see if they like it. This is actually so affordable I mean it is for for $22.00.in reviews
Trista L.
Eunice, LA
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Trista L.
I was so skeptical about this type of product but I found it in a sale for very cheap and decided to get it. My lashes are a little long I guess, but they are completely straight and never hold a curl but this works SO good for me. It took a while to get the hang of how to actually use it, but now it is a necessity for me.
Crystal  M.
New Waterford, OH
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Crystal  M.
I received this product from a beauty box. Chella Heated Eyelash Curler. Wow not what I was expecting. Turn it on wait for the light to turn yellow then curl your lashes for 10 seconds then wisp through your lashes. My eyelashes are curled to perfection. It truly looks amazing! I am thrilled to try this tool and really like it. The end results are amazing the only con is the direction say to put mascara on first. After applying I noticed extra black mascara on the tool after it dried. I now know to clean it after.
Brandy  R.
Fairhaven, MA
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Brandy  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this thing! It really works! Especially when in a rush, it curls in a pinch! I bought this to try out and was completely amazed!
Kyra T.
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kyra T.
When it comes to beauty, I will try anything and everything—from painting my eyebrows bright blue to dousing my lips in glitter. But there's one thing I've always shied away from: heated eyelash curlers. The thought of putting something hot so close to my eyes made me too nervous. That is until makeup artist Angela Levin gave me the hard sell a few weeks ago. I interviewed her for an upcoming story, and she said that her heated lash curler is one of her favorite tools. "I start with my traditional metal curler to give the lashes a big curl. I do mascara, then I place the heated curler under the outer corners of the lashes and raise the lashes up slightly," Levin says. The heated curler doesn't have a clamp—you just push the wand up against the lashes for a moment or two. The heat warms up the mascara and allows you to put in even more of a bend, which is then locked in place when the mascara hardens again. And it turns out it's not scary at all—I don't think there's much danger that I'd burn myself. Now, is this really something you need for everyday? Probably not. Until I decided to test-drive the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler, my lashes were doing just fine with my trusty old Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler and my favorite mascara formulas (there's...a lot. I test them constantly). That said, it takes all of a minute to heat up and 30 seconds to curl both eyes, and it really does lift my lashes, giving me a more wide-eyed look that stays all day. So if you're a lash freak like me and want to add another tool to your arsenal—or you just desperately need some help in the curl department—I recommend adding a little heat to your morning routine.
habiba B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Michaela C.
RIVERVIEW, FL
This eyelash curler is super easy to use. All you need to do is turn it on with the easy to push switch and wait a minute for it to warm up. After it has heated up roll & hold the curler through your eyelashes for a little bit and you're left with a lifted lash look.
Kara  P.
Radford, VA
I have eyelashes that just will not curl with a regular curler. This is the third heated curler I’ve tried out and it is amazing. It heats up quickly and the curl lasts throughout the day. I do need a touch up at the end of the day if I’m going out that night. I can’t find heated eyelash curlers in my area anymore so I purchased this off Amazon.
frankie K.
Le Mars, IA
So easy to use! My eyes look more awake, larger and my lashes have long lasting curl. The key is to be sure to use this after you apply mascara
Shara  C.
Conway, AR
I just really can't figure out how to use this product. It does not seem to add much curl to my lashes and I am not entirely sure I am using it correctly despite trying to follow the directions.
Kinga G.
Bellmawr, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This product just surprised me. I didn’t believe it at first but then I was like wow ! The only thing that concerns me is using heat on my lashes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...