BY CHELLA

This Chella Beautiful Blonde Brow Color Kit has been designed for Blondes and some Greys to help create and enhance your most perfect eyebrow. Features include: -The fine tip on this sleek european-designed mechanical pencil has a creamy consistency that glides into place and can also be lightly smudged for a more natural look-Lace highlighter will brighten and visibly lift your eyes-Multi-purpose sharpener with the lace highlighter will keep other eye and lip pencils at-the-ready too-A clear colored gel to lift and hold the brow hairs and groom them into place see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
I fell in love with chella when I first tried the ivory lace highlighter (included) it is my go to, mvp product. I use it to conceal small blemishes, highlight under brows for a lift, to brighten the corners of my eyes, tops of cheekbones and down the center of my nose to slim a wide bridge. I am never without this product! It's amazing. The brow pencil is slim and creates the perfect brow. Blonde pencils are generally too taupe or too light. This one is perfect.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I really like the brand #chella but wasn't a huge fan of the brow kit. The clear gel felt really goopy on my eye brows and made them crunchy. For the price their are way better eye brow kits. Plus the color wasn't a good fit. It didn't work for me but it might work for others.
Krissia P.
Hello. This innovative Eyebrow Cream formula has a rich velvety consistency that effortlessly applies to your eyebrows. After application, it can be blended onto your eyebrows and skin to create a truly natural looking finish. Once set, this formula can last all day and throughout the night. Now you have everything you need to “Wow your Brows”, Beautiful!
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
Love this brow kit. It makes my brows stand out in a good way. It is easy to use and last all day. Wish I could give it 10 stars!!
Amanda R.
Bethlehem,pa
Very nice and a little pricey but gets job done and a good gift for someone that love a row products