BY CHEF'S CUT: REAL JERKY

You’re not going crazy: Bacon jerky is now a thing! And as if creating our first-ever bacon jerky weren’t enough, our friends at Chef’s Cut brought the heat with a heaping spoonful of everyone’s favorite fiery chile condiment. Thin-cut, nitrite-free bacon gets dunked in a hot marinade of sriracha, soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar, and slow-smoked until it reaches ultimate juicy crispness. It’s not at all greasy or soggy like you’d expect. One red-hued, chile seed-flecked strip will redefine the way you look at jerky. tip of the tongue We double-hog dare you to try not to eat the whole bag. At 6g of protein and just 140 calories per serving, this is one powerful desk drawer snack for the heat-seekers. Grab a few strips for breakfast if there’s just no time to cook bacon and eggs, or crumble over a salad of butter lettuce, avocado, sesame seed and mango to replace that shaker of bacon bits.

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This could be the best tasting jerky i have ever had. I mean how can you beat bacon jerky? It is sweet and spicy and tender and chewy. Will buy more.
Cachet L.
Lemon Grove, CA
got these for my honeys snack rack at work and he LOVES THEM #Rsj Ventures Llc Chef's Cut Original Recipe Real Steak Jerky, 5.5 oz
Imani E.
Nice thick cut jerky! Has great flavor and texture. I wish the bag sizes were bigger for the price. But i really enjoyed this jerky.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this beef jerky and it is worth every penny if you like jerky. I think I bought this at either Walmart or Target.