Chef's Cut JERKY, STEAK, ORIGINAL, (Pack of 8)

by Chef's Cut

JERKY, STEAK, ORIGINAL, (Pack of 8)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chef's Cut JERKY, STEAK, ORIGINAL, (Pack of 8)!
Whiting, IN
Chef's Cut JERKY, STEAK, ORIGINAL, (Pack of 8) uploaded by Charlotte W.
Chef’s Cut Jerky is the absolute best jerky I have ever had. It is tender and full of flavor. The serving sizes are perfect and you feel satiated for quite some time.
Naples, FL
So I honestly hate beef jerky I’ve always thought it was disgusting. My friend brought this into work and it’s the best jerky I’ve ever had. I wouldn’t eat beef jerky ever, this is the only kind I like. 10/10 best jerky ever
Surprise, AZ
This Chef's Cut Jerky is some good stuff. It has a nice balance between not too hard and not to soft. They have great flavors to choose from. I definitely recommend trying this brand.
This Chefs Cut has to be the best beef jerky I have tasted. It was so soft and moist. It tasted so delicious and was very well seasoned too. I bought it at Smiths and it was well priced. Overall I'm satisfied with the taste and texture.
Plano, TX
I love beef jerky but at times it can be really tough on your teeth. Chef's Cut is very moist and easy to eat. It is very tasty. The original recipe has a great flavor. I will be buying more. It's a great snack.
Nicholasville, KY
Very flavorful! Different from other jerkys, not as chewy, more of a soft bite. I ate the whole bag at once.
2,799 reviews
This steak jerky tastes great. I received it in my Love With Food box. It is soft and tasted really good.

Looking for your answer?