Chef's Cut
Chefs Cut 976530 1 oz Original Smoke House Snack Sticks Pack of 3

Chefs Cut 976530 1 oz Original Smoke House Snack Sticks Pack of 3

by Chef's Cut

Gourmet food is a term commonly associated with cuisine of high quality or presentation. Indulge your taste buds with some luxurious gourmet food. Our products are of exceptional quality prepared accurately and skillfully using careful and artistic presentation. Get access to a wide assortment of gourmet treats and treat yourself to the finest most sumptuous and healthy cuisines around the world. Features 1 oz Original Smoke House Snack Sticks Pack of 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chefs Cut 976530 1 oz Original Smoke House Snack Sticks Pack of 3!
How would you rate this product?
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a little picky when it comes to beef jerky because I don't like it spicy, which isn't easy to find. The "original" smokehouse flavor is perfect for me because it's flavorful even though it's not spicy. I like that it is gluten free and that no nitrites have been added too. Would recommend. For those who prefer spicy, I believe they have a Jalapeño flavor too.
Alison C.
Chefs Cut 976530 1 oz Original Smoke House Snack Sticks Pack of 3 uploaded by Alison C.
Chef's Cut Original Beef & Pork Stick is a perfect snack for a healthy lifestyle. At 100 calories, 7 g of fat and 8g of protein, it is just the sort of snack I crave at work. The original flavor has no nitrates or nitrites, is gluten free and only has 2 carbs in the whole stick. It is great for those following a keto lifestyle because of the low carbs. It is very hard to find beef jerky or sticks that aren't loaded down with sugar, so I appreciate the fact that there is only 1g of sugar in this stick.
Jessica B.
Baden, PA
It was alright for being a meat stick. But for me the flavor was just plain. Nothing amazing or fancy about it.

Looking for your answer?