Chef'n PalmPeeler uploaded by Morgan G.

BY CHEF'N

Slide on a finger, fit snugly into your palm and peel! Stainless steel blade peels veggies with ease Soft rubber top provides safe grip convenient eyer at top of peeler remove safety strip on blade before use top rack dishwasher safe ; see more...

Chef'n PalmPeeler
  • "Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use." in 1 review
Melissa R.
It's easy to use, however still manage to slice a piece a skin off due to skinning to closely.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Foodie Expert
Love this peeler. I use it for peeling any sort of food and it has yet to need to be sharpened. I would recommend it to anyone
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
Love how easy it is to use!!!
Samantha F.
Foodie Expert
Works great! Love to peel my potatoes and carrots with this! Easy to fit on any hand or finger to start peeling!
fatima ezzahra b.
Foodie Expert
I don't know why these weren't invented sooner! It's far easier to use than a traditional vegetable peeler as it requires no thumb/fist involvement. Put it on and just swipe the peels off. It also is an excellent shredder of hard cheese. I kept the blade cover/guard and put it on before the peeler goes back in the implement drawer to keep the blade sharp and prevent accidental cuts. Clean as a whistle after a trip through the dishwasher. I hope that's not a problem long term and will report back if it becomes one. Very highly recommended.
Shoshana B.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I love this gadget, I try to leave the peel on things as much as possible for nutrition but sometimes with things like parsnips you need to peel and it is finicky. Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
So cool I got this as a gift one year and just recently used it. Love this line.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Foodie Expert
I aways whatded to try this i see them all over the place and it's a must have for anyone that love to cook and I know it's high quality
Jenn R.
Has anyone ever use one of these? I'm a Mom of 3 and I'm always looking for quicker ways to prepare meals or snacks.
Meagan W.
Ive never used one of these before. I bet it would be easier to use then a standard potato peeler. I always get a blister using a regular peeler. Is this one easier?
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Foodie Expert
How well does this truly work?
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I love the idea about this but does it really work
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
Have you tried this? :)))