Chef'n PalmPeeler uploaded by Morgan G.

BY CHEF'N

Slide on a finger, fit snugly into your palm and peel! Stainless steel blade peels veggies with ease Soft rubber top provides safe grip convenient eyer at top of peeler remove safety strip on blade before use top rack dishwasher safe ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use." in 1 review
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
At first I thought a palm peeler was all hype, until I tried it. This product is super sharp, and once you get the technique down, you will never want to have a regular peeler again!
Marylyn W.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
Love how easy it is to use!!!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I aways whatded to try this i see them all over the place and it's a must have for anyone that love to cook and I know it's high quality
Shoshana B.
Shoshana B.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this gadget, I try to leave the peel on things as much as possible for nutrition but sometimes with things like parsnips you need to peel and it is finicky. Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
So cool I got this as a gift one year and just recently used it. Love this line.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Has anyone ever use one of these? I'm a Mom of 3 and I'm always looking for quicker ways to prepare meals or snacks.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Ive never used one of these before. I bet it would be easier to use then a standard potato peeler. I always get a blister using a regular peeler. Is this one easier?
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
How well does this truly work?
krissia a.
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I love the idea about this but does it really work