Chef'n PalmPeeler uploaded by Morgan G.

BY CHEF'N

Slide on a finger, fit snugly into your palm and peel! Stainless steel blade peels veggies with ease Soft rubber top provides safe grip convenient eyer at top of peeler remove safety strip on blade before use top rack dishwasher safe ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use." in 1 review
Heather R.
Heather R.
Liverpool, NY
I love this thing! I have carpal tunnel and traditional peelers tend to aggravate that. This allows me to peel enough potatoes to feed a small army (or my family) without any pain. I'd highly recommend anyone with arthritis or other hand problems try this
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I bought this thinking it was going to be super easy, but its totally not. I think it cut myself 4 times. Its sure good for peeling off your skin!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is so much better then a normal peeler that always seems to slip from my hands this always stays in place.i have multiple gadgets from this company.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
It's easy to use, however still manage to slice a piece a skin off due to skinning to closely.
fatima ezzahra b.
fatima ezzahra b.
Foodie Expert
I don't know why these weren't invented sooner! It's far easier to use than a traditional vegetable peeler as it requires no thumb/fist involvement. Put it on and just swipe the peels off. It also is an excellent shredder of hard cheese. I kept the blade cover/guard and put it on before the peeler goes back in the implement drawer to keep the blade sharp and prevent accidental cuts. Clean as a whistle after a trip through the dishwasher. I hope that's not a problem long term and will report back if it becomes one. Very highly recommended.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Foodie Expert
I aways whatded to try this i see them all over the place and it's a must have for anyone that love to cook and I know it's high quality
Shoshana B.
Shoshana B.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this gadget, I try to leave the peel on things as much as possible for nutrition but sometimes with things like parsnips you need to peel and it is finicky. Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Oromocto, NB
So cool I got this as a gift one year and just recently used it. Love this line.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Has anyone ever use one of these? I'm a Mom of 3 and I'm always looking for quicker ways to prepare meals or snacks.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Ive never used one of these before. I bet it would be easier to use then a standard potato peeler. I always get a blister using a regular peeler. Is this one easier?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
krissia a.
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I love the idea about this but does it really work
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
How well does this truly work?