Chef'n PalmPeeler uploaded by Morgan G.

BY CHEF'N

Slide on a finger, fit snugly into your palm and peel! Stainless steel blade peels veggies with ease Soft rubber top provides safe grip convenient eyer at top of peeler remove safety strip on blade before use top rack dishwasher safe ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Even with the peeler from cooking school I was nicking myself but this protects and even though I have small hands super easy to use." in 1 review
Rachel R.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
This has transformed how we peal vegetables. Quick and easy and no risk of losing a finger tip. Very easy to wash as well. We've had ours a little over 2 years and use it 2-3 times a month, and it is still sharp.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
Wow I really wish that I had discovered this earlier! I hate peeling vegetables with a traditional peeler! This thing changed the game! It makes it so much easier! I absolutely love this little thing!
Leslie P.
I love it. It works pretty good it makes everything easier it works better than the item i was using before. This is something everyone should have in their kitchen
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Foodie Expert
Love this peeler. I use it for peeling any sort of food and it has yet to need to be sharpened. I would recommend it to anyone
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Foodie Expert
Love this peeler so much. It works so great and makes peeling such an easy and quick job. And it's affordable too.
Morgan G.
Sheffield, AL
We carry these in my store and they are a huge hit. I love them and so do my customers. They make great gifts!
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
Love how easy it is to use!!!
Melissa R.
It's easy to use, however still manage to slice a piece a skin off due to skinning to closely.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I bought this thinking it was going to be super easy, but its totally not. I think it cut myself 4 times. Its sure good for peeling off your skin!
Vanessa D.
West Lebanon, NH
Thought this was a great idea but using it is more difficult then our think, once you get the hang of it its great though
Jenn R.
Has anyone ever use one of these? I'm a Mom of 3 and I'm always looking for quicker ways to prepare meals or snacks.
Meagan W.
Ive never used one of these before. I bet it would be easier to use then a standard potato peeler. I always get a blister using a regular peeler. Is this one easier?
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I love the idea about this but does it really work
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
Have you tried this? :)))
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How well does this work?