BY CHEF'N

20% more juice than conventional juicers Perfect for halved lemons and limes Easy to squeeze handles Patented gear mechanism increases juicing power Strainer retains virtually all pulp Top-rack dishwasher safe ; see more...

• What is your favorite recipe to make that uses this juicer?1 Answers
Matthew G.
Bellingham, WA
This is the best lemon/lime juicer I have owned. I cook several dishes that incorporate citrus juices and used to have an aluminum juicer. I became concerned about the toxicity of aluminum in my food and chose this juicer for its materials. The construction is sturdy and it works very well with minimal effort. I highly recommend it!
Alanna H.
Does exactly what you would expect. takes a little bit of effort, but it gets the job done!
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Matthew G.
Bellingham, WA
What is your favorite recipe to make that uses this juicer?