BY CHEFMATE

Create perfect culinary creations using this 9x13" cake pan. Made of carbon steel, it resists everyday wear and tear and features a nonstick coating for easy clean up. see more...

sarah o.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and product! Its perfect for Sunday school partys at church or just a little treat!!
Carie G.
Carie G.
Markleville, In
One of my favorite brands! Perfect for a new couple just starting out or even a new homeowner. Great price and you can find it anywhere.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
The pan doesn't stick and is super easy to clean. Does exactly what you want it to do. Can't complain.
Juana M.
Juana M.
I love using this pan for everything! I bake cakes of course, make some cornbread, casseroles, bake potatoes, I have found this pan useful for it all. And, it also is super easy to clean. I never have to scrape anything off, this is the best nonstick pan I have used yet. Awesome product.
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
I have a few of these at home. Love them because the food doesn't stick and they're easy to clean.