Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchen Appliances
Chefman Electric Stainless Steel 180° Panini Press, Black, 10 x 8-inch Surface

Chefman Electric Stainless Steel 180° Panini Press, Black, 10 x 8-inch Surface

Chefman 3-in-1 Lay-Flat Grill and Panini Press:Opens at 180 degrees for grilling burgers, steaks and moreSkid-resistant feetCord wraps around base for easy storageBrushed stainless finish for easy cleaningNonstick coating plates for effortless cleaningPower and ready lightsRemovable drip trayFloating hinge adjusts to accommodate any size sandwich

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chefman Electric Stainless Steel 180° Panini Press, Black, 10 x 8-inch Surface!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Philpot, KY
[product:chefman-electric-stainless-steel-180°-panini-press,-black,-10-x-8-inch-surface] Love this little indoor grill and panini press which is sliver. I love that you can cook anytime you want and you can cook smaller portions of things on it. I have been using this product for a whole year now I love it. The best part is I know longer have to get the big grill out to cook outside. All I have to do is when I want to grill something or make sandwiches on the panini press I can just get out of the box and sit it on my counter to grill on. The only thing I would improve is it needs a longer cord and the grill plates. As because the grill plates are not removable you have to clean it when it is still hot . Overall I love it especially now when I want to grill something or make a sandwich on the panini press grill anytime I want to. I definitely would recommend this especially if you have kids in college it is so easy to use.

Looking for your answer?