Chefman Electric 4 Slice Panini Press Grill and Sandwich Maker - Stainless Steel

4.67 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely love this press. It was relatively inexpensive, it works beautifully, and my God does it turm your average sandwich into something delicious. I refuse to even eat normal sandwiches anymore.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Chefman electric panini press grill and sandwich maker is a great way to make delicious, toasted sandwiches and paninis. It has a non-stick surface that makes it easy to cook and clean, and it heats up quickly so you can get started cooking right away. The Chefman panini press grill and sandwich maker is a great addition to any kitchen. It's easy to use, clean, and makes delicious sandwiches. My kids love there sandwiches toasted and I’m happy I can make them some at home. I highly recommend it!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I just got this recently. Last night I used it for the first time. I made some easy grilled cheeses. You can also make chicken, veggies, and other sandwiches. You can shut it and close it down, or you can leave it open and cook on it flat. As a family who loves sandwiches and grilled veggies I think I will get a lot of use out of this. Set up was easy and so was clean up. I recommend